five

detention au

Baekhyun stormed into chanyeol’s room and sat himself down right in front of him. 

 

Chanyeol was nervous, very nervous. His eyes were glued to the floor as he didn’t dare to look Baekhyun in the eyes. 

 

He was about to give his heart away again and it was scaring him. Did Baekhyun genuinely like him? It could be all a sick joke again, just like last time. But something deep inside him kept telling him this was different. That this was right, and maybe it was. He thought back to everything they have done together and every memory he has with Baekhyun leaves him with a smile on his face. 

 

He was allowed to put all his trust in the person right in front of him. Baekhyun wasn’t gonna hurt him, he wasn’t like his ex. Chanyeol’s heart was save with Baekhyun, he would never try to break it. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath and looked up at the small boy in front of him and he tried to hold in his laughter as he saw the position he was in. 

Baekhyun was sitting there with his eyes closed and his legs crossed. His lips formed a pout and Chanyeol almost cooed at the sight. Baekhyun was absolutely adorable. 

When Baekhyun realised nothing was happening he opened his eyes and frowned. 

 

“kiss me then” Baekhyun whined and pointed at his pouting lips. 

 

As he was growing more and more impatient, he leaned towards Chanyeol with his eyes closed to try again.

 

This was it, he had to do it now. 

Chanyeol cupped both of his cheeks with his hands and Baekhyun’s eyes shot open at the contact. 

 

“i like you” Chanyeol breathed out and smiled at Baekhyun. He didn’t need a kiss to make sure he had feelings for him. He was already sure of it. “i like you so much” He closed his eyes and pressed a soft kiss against Baekhyun’s lips. 

 

This was nothing like his previous kisses. Nothing could compare to the feeling he got from Baekhyun’s lips against his. He was sure now, Baekhyun was the one.

Baekhyun was the one who had successfully won him over. Not by charming him with flirting, or by being popular and hot. He won Chanyeol over by  showing him his true colours, by being his beautiful self. This didn’t feel like just a high school fling, it felt like real love. 

 

Chanyeol praised himself lucky that he had found such a beautiful gem. He was gonna make sure to treasure Baekhyun the best he can.