Two

I love you, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE

"Lisa is such a gentlewoman, she's so sweet and caring to Jennie." I smiled reading previous comments from our international fans.

I knew Lisa since forever. I was lucky enough to find someone like her. She's so sweet and caring. I saw how great of a person she has become and I could not be more proud. She grew up and became such a strong and independent woman. I laughed remembering how she would chase spiders and cockroaches around the dorm while the three of us ran around like mad women. 

"Stop gawking how y your guy is. He's yours and your only." ....huh?

I found Lisa snickering walking towards me and sat in front of me across the table. We were having lunch outside and I actually missed hanging out with only the four of us. Rose and Jisoo went on the counter and ordered food.

"What are you thinking?" Lisa asked.

Before I could answer, I noticed how I missed looking at her face but this time in a different way. I like how beautiful she looked today or I mean everyday nowadays. I like how she looked at me with her eyes with genuine curiousity like I was the only one around the room and nobody else. She was always a good listener and It's odd because I missed talking and talking with her and gave me weird responses like the natural fun conversations we always had. I like how taller she was that I needed to tiptoe to much her height. And I missed her high toned voice whenever she called me but that seemed to vanished over time and has changed into a more depth soothing honey like one. I miss it.

"Hmmm?" I hummed in response.

Shaking her head I noticed how her lips moved slightly upwards she repeated, "I asked what are you thinking?"

"Nothing-I paused- so...this new friend, what's her name again?" Remembering our conversation we had three days ago.

"Who? Ally?" she assumed.

Ally... that sounded new

Lisa noticed the confusion drawn upon my face, "It's Alessandra her name's Alessandra." She clarified.

We had a little break a month ago. Rose went back to Oz, Jisoo to her hometown province to visit her grandma while Lisa opted to visit Switzerland after so long instead of Thailand.Meanwhile, Kai and I planned and talked in advance months ago on going on to several dates while on break.

Somehow not being able to go with Lisa saddened me because we have planned it even before we were trainees. We talked about how's she gonna show me around her father's hometown but that obviously never happened. Our Switzerland bucket list one together never happened.

"Hmm cool name. Sounds expensive. What is she like?" Curious I asked remembering how Kai called me and interrupted our conversation that night so I wasn't able to hear about her friend.

"She's my age, funny and very smart. She's really cool eunnie. Haha she has two cats too they were so fluffy. She was really nice to show me around the place. She taught me how to cook Rosti! Even dad never got me learned on that complicated food! She was patient. Haha" She continued to lists everything about this girl while I find myself smiling how beaming she looked like and I missed it.

"Hey stop lying Lis, what do you mean you learned how to cook rosti? You tried making that thing  hundred times before making a decent one. Ally was laughing her how frustrated looking you were! Haha." Jisoo interrupted our small conversation with the tray of food in her hands while Rose was following behind.

"Yup, Ally was really cute. She was laughing non stop." Rose  agreed while sitting beside me.

Wait...Ally? They call her by her nickname.They were all calling her Ally already while I don't even remember her name. When did I start missing out in our group conversations?

Smiling I wondered, "You guys know her too?" I nodded back and forth from Jiso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter