Seven

I love you, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISOO

 

I figured Lisa would agree with our Boss. She was always been like that, a person who would do everything for her friends.

It is frustrating sometimes you know... to have a friend, so kind, that she would give way for everyone even if it would obviously cause her pain. Jennie was oblivious of what was happening around her but I couldn't do more than look after her and Lisa from aside. And it was upsetting to know everything and cannot do something more for your friends.

"What are you thinking Sam Gamgee?"

I snapped out my trance on our inside joke and the nickname for me. I looked at Lisa who was smiling at me. I frowned at her peaceful state. Too peaceful I might add.

"Just chickens." I joked she chuckled shaking her head.

 

It has been a week since our conversation at the cafeteria. The atmosphere in the dorm was awkward than ever especially between her and Jennie. The tension was so clear on my part. But mostly it was Jennie, I couldn't grasp something on what's really going on her mind because I haven't asked her about what she thinks on Lisa's big revelation and other matters we have to deal with.

Jennie was acting...not so her. As for Lisa, she was different, a good different I could tell.

I looked over at Lisa who's busy scrolling on her phone, "Lisa, what are your plans now?" I asked her wanting to know what was on her mind.

She faced me, checking if I was serious, "Hmm, just go with the flow I guess? Just let things be. Whatever was thrown at me I'll let everything be and let go without overthinking. I'm just tired of thinking, eunnie. I am trying to use your advice." she said giving me a faint smile.

After hearing what she said, I remembered the night Lisa confessed everything to me. Everything that she has been holding and hiding. It was a relief to see her finally opening up to me. It was the night I had to act like a real big sister to her. Her being in love with Jennie was a hard a subject for me to touch since they were both my friends and I love them. I love both equally but one person was hurting without the other one knowing so I had to do something about it at least.

FLASHBACK

 

"I love Jennie, so much"

I looked at Lisa who was finally breaking out of her shell.

I knew she was closed off and it took her everything to share the feelings she has been trying so hard to hide.

"Since when?" I asked even though I knew for sure it had been a long time. I've known it since forever on how different she treated Jennie  among us. Her actions towards her was more than enough what a friend should give.

Wiping her tears as she looked at me, "It's been a long time..." she chuckled. "...for years I could tell but I don't know when exactly because along the way I was questioning my feelings. And asking why I felt that way towards her." she continued thinking thoughtfully.

"And as you can see..." she paused pointing at herself. "...I am a girl so it kind of freaked me out too haha." she added chuckling at herself still wiping the tears falling nonstop from her swollen from crying eyes.

"Is that why you never payed attention when tons of guys were either showing interest or asking you out?" I started testing if she's already done questioning herself.

"Maybe. Well those guys were charming but I don't know. I think it wasn't only because I wasn't interested in them neither because of Jennie as well. I think it was because I wasn't genuinely ready for a relationship. You know me enough eunnie. But things were different now it's clear my feelings for Jennie was stronger." she shifted  and lied on her back looking at the ceiling.

"Jennie was the first woman I ever liked. And men? They were kind of invisible to me haha so I guess you can say I am temporary registered as gay? I mean only gay for her? Haha" she said now playing with the pillow.

"But eunie... how do you feel about it? Like my feelings towards Jen? Would you tell her?" she asked and I could tell she was nervous on what I was going to say.

"Well to answer your first question. I love you Lisa and I don't give a damn if you like girls, boys, gays or even bi-curious ones." I stated clearly making sure she understood every single word of it.

She opened as if to say something but laughed out loud in amusement instead. "Thank you for understanding and listening eunnie." she said with a grateful smile. I nodded.

"And Lis, of course I won't tell her. Jen is our friend but it's not my place to say and you know I respect whatever decision you make and whenever you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter