Nine

I love you, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well if this is not awkward then I don't know what is awkward at all. I was not prepared for this at all.

That was the first thing that rang into Jisoo's head when two unexpected visitors came smiling down at her the moment she opened their door. However, it was more than surprising seeing a new face smiling shyly at her.

"Hi."

"Hello."

The two visitors said at the same time. Jisoo was laughing at herself. She was internally laughing because she was thrilled, nervous and amused at the same time. One moment she was excited about her plans for her two members then here came other two oblivious creatures ready to enter chaos in their front door.

After gathering her chaotic brain cells urging her to do something or utter something Jisoo came back to deal with reality.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry. I was so shock for a moment there." She cheerfully greeted the stunning beauty in front of her. They hugged and almost forgot the other tall creature watching them from aside, Kai.

Of course Jisoo had to start talking.

She introduced both strangers with each other. These two obviously came not for her. Both people in front of her came to visit for two obvious reasons.

"Ally, this is Kai, Jennie's boyfriend. Haha and that's whom are the flowers for I assume, Kai?" She pointed at flowers he was holding. "And kai this is Ally, our good friend. Now where are my manners please you two come in." She motioned for them to come in. 

"I can't believe you're actually here, Ally. Lisa will be ecstatic!" the oldest member uttered happily motioning for them to come in.

Among other things, Jisoo was actually having a mental breakdown on what was about to go down.

Meanwhile...

"Who's that eunnie? What took you so long?" the always excited Rosie curiously  followed to check who was their visitor. Her and the oldest member were apparently working on something when someone rang the door. Still holding a pen while snacking colorful jelly bears, the younger one scanned the room wondering.

Rosie saw a tall figure right away but quickly noticed the person beside Jisoo and when she realized who it was...

"Ahhhhh! Omg! Oh my god Oh my god oh my god" the Aussie accent of hers was heard full blast even the pets in their dorm seemed to scrutinized the new face in front of them.

"Rosie, breathe!" Jisoo chuckled happy to see her all energetic.

"Eunnie, it's Ally! Omg." Rosie uttered excitedly pointing at Ally as if she wasn't real. 

"Yup, it's me haha. You're even cuter in person Rosie!" Happily, Ally hugged her friend on her side and of course the the younger one could not help but blush a little at the compliment. It's a given that compliments and flustered face have always been a combination with Rosie.

"I know, Chipmunk. Come on don't scare her away." Jisoo playfully glared knowingly at Rosie. Ally only chuckled at the duo while Kai was observing amusedly.

Not aware of what was happening, Jennie was inside her room sleeping heavily unraffled by the noise coming from the other side of her door. But eventually Jisoo had to end that by invading her room to wake her up and prepare to attend her visitor. Rosie was doing a great job entertaining the visitors.

But then Jisoo's mind was everywhere. How was she going to do this?

Thank god Lisa isn't here yet. Oh for goodness sake this is just a one time thing people come to visit, talk and then go! Gather yourself, you're over reacting, Jisoo reminded herself.

The purple haired big sister knew Lisa was coming back from a schedule in about thirty minutes.

Her first instinct said to lessen the weight of the situation. Right. So she dashed into her room without getting noticed and quickly made a call to their maknae.

"Yes, eunnie?" the youngest answered right away getting ready to go home.

"Hello, my favorite amazing top star maknae~~." Jisoo started and Lisa knew the older one wanted something when she was called in the cringiest way.

Lisa smiled shaking her head.

"What is it?" Jisoo giggled.

Jisoo thought of doing some control in the situation. Rosie told Ally that Lisa was coming back home anytime soon and to wait in the dorm. She was doing a good job filling out her new friend tons of interesting topics. As much as possible, Jisoo didn't want Lisa near Jennie and Kai.

"Are you done, reviewing the deal?" Jisoo asked Lisa on the phone.

"Yup, Im so excited eunnie! Now I'm packing up my things. Just waiting for manager oppa to come fetch me. You want to eat something?"

"Surprise me, and I was thinki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter