Ten

I love you, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You think she would like this?" Ally asked looking at the camera she was holding. The Swiss girl waited for this day to give Lisa her present. She knows very well how fond Lisa was in photography. She likes the Thai girl. There was no denying to that.

"I think Lisa would love that very much, Ally. You know her. She's a simple girl. And I think it's really sweet that you know things that make her happy. Have I told you? I really like that one thing about you if I'm being honest. In fact, you came just on time. It's perfect timing you are here now. Just perfect. And it makes me happy that you are here since I am your friend too" Rosé replied smiling fondly at her.

Ally was ecstatic to hear encouraging words from someone who's closest to Lisa. She knew everything Rosie was telling her were all from the heart and she felt appreciated "Thank you, chipmunk. I can't wait to see her! Wait! She's coming where am I supposed to hide?" Rosé chuckled at the pet name. Ally had the right to call her that. Usually, she would glare to whoever call her that pet name except her three best friends but Ally was a exemption now. Whoever makes Lisa happy was an exemption.

"Come here. Let me place you somewhere where Lisa won't get a mini heart attack." Rosé replied playfully but excited to see Lisa's shock expression when she sees the adorable Swiss girl.

"Wow. That's surprisingly impressive Rosé. Very creative" Jisoo mumbled sarcastically in best best monotonic voice. The eldest arched an eyebrow looking amusedly at Rosé then to Ally who finally decided to just wait at the door and welcome Lisa. Apparently, that was Rosé's idea. Very creative 

"Eunnie simple is perfect. Standing here while we... I mean Ally wait for Lisa. Then Baaam! Surprise!" Jisoo rolled her eyes on that excuse. "I can't believe the great chipmunk is running out of ideas." Rosé gasped dramatically and stood up straight a bit offended. Ally could not help the smile tugging on her lips but suddenly wondered where Jennie was. The girl gave out a strong impression to her. It was a common women instinct that the girl didn't like her much. Why? It bothered Ally to the slightest but she could work on that. But then it's too early to judge someone she just met hours ago. Maybe today's not her most productive day for meeting new people. She could wait. Ally thought.

Speaking of the aloof woman, Jennie was inside the room observing quietly. Staring at the space not occupied by matter. Zooming in to smallest details of her nails she found rather plain. Waiting for some actions to happen. For her, it felt like the tick of the clock was running too slow. It was irking her. She remained silent sipping her second glass of cold water in the corner of their old soft leather sofa she weirdly now found found uncomfortable. She couldn't find the right sitting position which never happened. Even the smallest sound coming from the television seemed to be testing her nerves. Whatever was on TV wasn't that interesting cause maybe just maybe something else was occupying her mind.

"Watcha watchin?" Jennie slightly jumped on her seat hands on her chest at the sudden voice behind her. Kim Jisoo.

"Geez! Eunnie! What are you doing scaring people out of nowhere!" Jennie said still holding her chest looking all surprised. Kim Jisoo would be the death of her.The girl just pops out of nowhere and she still wasn't used to it even after years of living together.

Smiling wickedly while holding another glass of water for Jennie. "I got you another glass of water. You seemed to like water. So...Water day it is! Here." Jisoo rounded the sofa sat beside the grumpy human cat placing the glass of water on the table.

"You'd kill me one day. Geez Eunnie. Now please stop bothering me. A girl is watching peacefully." She said narrowing her eyes at the smiling girl beside her. "Thanks for the water by the way. Please go bother Rosie. Now Shooo" Jennie said eyes back on the TV waving Jisoo away.

"No problem. A girl was just curious watcha watchin hehe" the older woman chuckled. "Plus...I see that A girl isn't really comprehending what is manifested on the poor TV. A girl is concern of electric bill" Jisoo added covering from laughing.

Now Jennie was full on focused on her. Looking at her eunnie. Narrowed eyes. Cat like eyes ready to paw someone. Jisoo was messing with her alone time, no, she's up to something. 

"What is it?" Jennie asked with a calm voice after turning off the TV. The two other people in the room was too occupied waiting for Lisa.

"What?" Jisoo asked eyebrows raised. Testing the water on a subject only her could shake once in a while when it comes to the great Jennie Kim. "Come on. I'm just sitting here waiting for Lisa or shall I say my food any minute now. And do not judge my sweet lovely gestures Jendeuk." she added pointing a finger at Jennie.

Sitting up straight Jennie took the glass of water and took a long drink before facing the older girl. "Spill. Don't. I mean don't stall on me Jisoo Kim. I know how your mind works. Now my ears are waiting." there... her voice demanding. Waiting for an answer in a conversation only them could hear.

"You don't like Ally." There you go. That got Jennie's full attention. "Why? She's nice." Jisoo wanted to know.

"What?" The younger one surely was caught off guard. She had no way out there. Jisoo knew her. "That's out of nowhere don't you think? She's literally rulers away." The question made her uneasy. But Jisoo was not backing out with raised  eyebrows and wanting a brief explanation from the feline eyes looking back at her. And the curious one got what she wanted "I d-dont. I don't know. She's a new face I guess." Jennie answered in a small voice. What could she say? Jisoo was right. She was not very welcoming towards the new girl. She can't even give out an acceptable reasoning since Ally was the definition of your nice new girl in town. She was the villain here Jennie thought. As much as Jisoo had hope to know more, it was not the right time and place. She could bombard Jennie questions for another time. They have to since Ally was no stranger anymore. And as if on cue louder noise was heard from the entrance door.

"Surprise!"

"Surprise! Lis! 

Lisa who got a little bit shocked stood frozen but finally found her voice "W-what! Wow Ally? Ally!?" she was on her feet again as she welcomed the Swiss girl with a warm big hug. Rosé couldn't help but sigh contentedly at how happy her bestfriend was.

Still giggling Ally faced the girl she had been waiting for, "Yup! I'm here! How are you?" It was cute Jisoo thought now on their side quietly observing the scene. 

"Wow, lets get inside. I can't believe you're actually here! Oh wait. Eunnie here I got you chicken." The maknae said handing the food to Jisoo.

"Wait let me process you. Wow I wasn't expecting this. Have you met them?" Lisa excitedly said gesturing to her members.

Ally nodded, "Yes. Everyone's welcoming and Rosie walked me around." she added winking at Rosie

"Our place is not that big to tour you around, Ms." Lisa chuckled pinching the nose of the new girl who only smiled even wider. "We have a lot of catching up to do. You have a lot of explaining to do Al. Where are you staying at by the way?" They were now seated in the living room where Jennie stangely have vanished. 

Ally just smiled cheekily "Uh... I went here straight from the airport. I thought I was just gonna figure that out later. I'm fine. Just-"

"Leave you out there? A place you're not familiar with when it's getting late, Ms. I'll-Just-Figure-That-Out- Later?" Lisa asked the girl like a mom reprimanding her child but playfully. "You know that's not gonna happen, Al. You'll stay for the night. I'll have your place set by tomorrow don't worry about it. Have you eaten?" there was finality in her tone and the new girl was a blushing mess at the sweet gesture.

After the new girl had settled in for the night. Lisa took her in her room to catch up.

"I know you got me a ticket for your concert next month but I just thought I'd go visit you earlier since you're going to be very busy by the start of your tour. Surely, we won't be having enough time to hang out Lis" the cute blonde explained at the Thai girl who's looking fondly at her. Both were seated comfortably on each side of the bed. Ally's now changed into her pj's that Lisa had lend her even tho she insisted that she had brought her things with her.

Smiling at how excited Ally was to spend time with her. Lisa had never felt so appreciated. The new girl came from a long way to spend time with her and she too was looking forward to it now.

"Is it okay for us to be roomies for tonight?" Lisa asked the blushing girl patting at the bed. She getting used of seeing Ally flushed almost everytime. 

"Sure! Just like that one time when you were in Switz" Lisa chuckled as Ally settled on her side.

"Good night, Al" Lisa whispered with a warm heart

 

***

Meanwhile...

"So they're gonna spend the night together huh" Jennie spoke to herself typing on her phone...sent.

From Kai: Honey who's gonna spend the night together? 

Jennie quickly replied cussing herself for acting such an idiot. 

To Kai: Oh wrong send Kai. Im gonna go to sleep. Night.

Sighing after throwing her phone on the bedside, Jennie didn't bother checking her phone again. All she could think of was the Thai girl and the new girl from the other room doing god knows what. 

***

Morning.

"You're up early?" Jisoo asked the girl lying on the sofa and seemed to find tons of interesting things on the ceiling.

"Yup" The girl replied. Still looking at the ceiling.

It's 6 o clock in the morning. Too early for someone like Jennie who was not really a morning person. But there she was wide awake staring at the white ceiling of their dorm. It's quiet. The only thing she good hear was the ticking of the clock and now the eldest voice early in the morning. How in the world she was wide awake at six freaking a.m? That's like three freaking a.m in Ruby Jane's clock. Exercise? Nope. Not planning on it. Jennie thought. Still looking at the ceiling.

"Coffee?" The eldest member inquired while making one for herself. Jennie could feel Jisoo's amused gaze on her. "No, thanks. Will have that in a bit." she answered now looking not on the ceiling but one particular door.

"You sure?" Jisoo asked again. It's going to be an interesting day she thought, "you look like you're gonna need some caffeine in your system, Jendeuk" she added smiling knowingly at the younger girl who didn't mind the older one. Sighing, Jennie got up and readied herself for the day.

***

"Are you sure you're going to be alright, Al?" Lisa asked the Swiss girl. It's Saturday. Meaning. Jenlisa Vlive was due in time. The two participating members had no idea where was the live going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter