Eight

I love you, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD PERSON POV

"... and that's it! HAHAHA I'm so freaking smart. Acknowledge me Rosie." Jisoo half shouted her brilliant plan to Rosie. After Jisoo's short schedule with Lisa on featuring in an interview for a magazine, she went ahead and called Rosie. They were now sitting on a bench inside a dog café watching her dog, Dalgom, play with other dogs.

"Hey, pssst! Chaeng are you even listenin- hey hey! that's my dog! See that Rosie? Haha he jumped on the hula hoop! Oh my god, Oh my god! I need to take a picture of this, my baby!" Jisoo was too enthuastic for Dalgom she did not notice the younger one trying so hard not to explode in laughter that would surely sprinkle all the snacks from .

After a moment she was able to respond, "hahahaha Eunnie! Hahaha the hoop was literally stuck flat on the floor! It wasn't even hung above him! He just walked on it Hahaha!" Rosie was having the time of her life laughing at Jisoo who, still, proud of her dog's achievement because, just so you know, the chic dog does not even step a meter near the hoop before. It was obviously an achievement for the owner.

"Are you going to laugh all day? Stop terrorizing my son Chaeng. Remember your fish. Everywhere is not safe anymore even inside an aquarium." Jisoo said with an evil smile. Threatening Rosie's pet.

And that silenced the younger one in an instant. 

"Don't you dare, eunnie." Rosie responded still chuckling at Jisoo's humor.

" Like I said. It's not safe everywhere. Hihi" Jisoo still provoking the younger one who just rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Enough with us, going back to the real subject. Are you sure that's fine? I mean they haven't had a comfortable interaction in a while eunnie." Rosie justified pertaining to the older's so called Plan A for Lisa's "Moving on or Not project"

"It's not a big deal you know. They'll be fine without us. And it is a perfect starter if ther are still going to act. Im sure boss would not mind after all it was his idea so..." Jisoo expressed with assurance. Still proud taking pictures of her dog which at the moment sleeping at the farthest corner instead of exercising. 

Rosie forrowed her brows thinking but still considering.

"If you say so. But the thing is, would they agree?"

" Of course. No one refuses Jisoo. Anyone who does...-thinking- anyone who does is only associate with Yg." She nodded satisfied with herself again.

"Okay, so how are we going to tell them?"

"You mean persuade them? Well ...well, simple." Jisoo suddenly stood up from the bench and point a finger to Rosie.

"Me? Why me??" The younger one asked confused.

"Remember what I said moments ago?" Jisoo knelt in front of Rosie and moved close face to face like she was about to share a very important secret of her life, "Only Yg's associates refuses Jisoo, Chaeng. Meaning that includes Jennie and Lisa because we work for him! Charlie's angels work for him as well! Not only satans Chaeng! That is why they will refuse me in an instant if I ask them. It needs to be you." Jisoo clarified with all seriousness.

"Hahaha I get it. Okay. Stand up, I'll do it." Rosie was still surprised whenever the older one acted like that.

"Hihi, thanks." Jisoo replied and went back on her seat. 

"So how am I going to convince them?" Rosie started.

"You're going to when we come back in the dorm. Im sure the two will be there. And you are going to ask them in a way that they have no other choice but do it." Jisoo be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter