Friends?

Our STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You then went to the Cafeteria.

You arrive at the cafeteria and bought a bread and a box of strawberry milk.

Your eyes then wandered around to find a table to sit but theres is no sit available so you went to a bench that located under a tree near the school park.
You were munching your red ben flavored bun and a flashback of what had happened to you earlier come to your mind.

You were smiling while munching the bread until you heard

"Eww, You look stupid with that face" she said.
You dont need to look at her to know from who the voice came from, So you just roll  your eyes.
You just ignored her and keep munching your bread.
"For you information, this bench is mine" she told you.
But then you ask her "What is your name again?.Cr-Crack-Cracker?" you ask her. 
"Its Krystal!" she said sternly. 
"Ouh Its Krystal.Wait a minute" you said while trying to find something on the bench. 
"Im sory Miss Cracker but I dont find your name on this bench and dont you know the terms first come first serve?" you told her. 
"My name is Krystal! and its mine because I always sit here!" she yell at you and sit on the other side of the bench, not forget to leave some space between both of you.

Khay Rhu POV

'This girl is so annoying' .I sigh and was about to stand up but I felt like someone was tugging on my shirt.

I turn my head just to see Miss Cracker or Krystal is the one who stopping me. "What now Miss Cracker?" I ask her.
"S-Stay~" she said.

'Is this girl bipolar or something' I thought.
"First you said that this bench is yours, then when I want to sit somewhere else you stopped me, what did you actully want?"I ask her.
"I want you to accompany me" she told me while her hand is still tugging on my shirt.
" And I said that this bench is mine but I dont tell you to sit somewhere else" she told me.

I sigh and sit on the bench again.
"Is it to hard to say please? Next time if you want someone to do something f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter