Cute

Our STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Roger in -


Im sorry for what I did Last time XD......
hope you like this chapter..
Happy reading..
--Enjoyyyyy....-
========================================================================================================================


Khay Rhu Pov

I was about to chase her again but then I realize the girl I crashed were still on the floor. I then forgot my true intention and decided to help this girl.
I hold out my hand to help her stand up.
She was hesitating at first but reach for it to get up in no time.
"Im sorry" I said feeling guilty.

"Its okay"she replied while finding something.

"Did you lost something" I ask her.

"My glasses" she answered. I was helping her to find her glasses until I found it not far from me. I was going to reach but then a crack sound can be heard.

Someone had stepped on the glasses.She then turn her head to where the sound came from. "Oh No!!" she gasp.
We both then quickly rush to get the glasses. The girl pick up her glasses just to see the it already broke into pieces. 
"Im so sorry" I apologize. "Its okay, its not your fault.You are the not one who stepped on it" she said while trying to fix and wear the broken glasse until I stopped her to do so.
"No if I didnt crash into you, this wouldnt happend and you cant wear this anymore" I stopped her from wearing the broken glasses.

"You will be blind if the broken pieces get into you eyes"I told her. 
"B-but I cant see anything without this" she mumble.

"Without this you just cant see for awhile but if you still wear it in this condition, you might not see anything forever. Is that what you want?"I ask her. 
She just lowered her head. "N-no I dont!" she said to me.
"Listen. Sometimes you need to let go something you loved for your own good" I told her. "Thats true" she said."B-But" She was going to say something but I cut her words off "Dont worry, I buy you a new one" I said. She widen her eyes, shocked. "N-no you dont have to"she said. "I insist" I told her.
"O-okay then" she said stutter.I then help her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter