Work

Our STORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~While walking to the store~

Krystal POV

~I thought she has work to do? but why is she with my sister~ I said in my mind.

"I thought you have work to do, but why are you walking my sister home?" I ask Khay Rhu.
"What do you mean by walking your sister home? We are going to the glasses store" she answered.
"Glasses store? but why are we going there?" I ask both my sister and Khay Rhu.
"To buy shoes" Khay Rhu answered in a joking tone while laughing.
"Of course to make a new glasses, you dumb Kracker" She continued.
I heard Jessica giggled.
"But for who? oh and I just realize, Jess, where are your favorite glasses?" I ask my sis.
"That is your favorite glasses? Im so sorry" Khay Rhu Interrupt me.
"It's okay it's not fully your fault," she told Khay Rhu.
"wait what happened? Why are you appologizing to my sister?" I ask them.
"I crash into your sister when Im trying to run after you because you tease me remember? and her glasses break apart in the process" Khay Rhu answered.
"You're really a trouble maker" I .
"Its okay Krys it is not her fault, someone else steps on my glasses and Khay Rhu promise to make me a new one, Right Khay?" Jess said.
"Yeah we are going to make you a new one that will make you look much more cuter" Khay answered while smiling brightly at Jessica.
~Why cant she smile like that at me~ I thought.. Wait what Am I talking about, why I want her to look at me like that...

=======================================================================================================

~After a few minutes, They arrive at the Store~

They enter the store and went to the counter.
"How can I help you?" the worker asks.
"We want to make a pair of glasses for this girl," you said while pointing at Jessica.
"Which Style do you want?" she asks again.
You just look at Jessica waiting for her answer.
"I'm gonna take a look first" she answers.
"Ok, make yourself comfortable," she told all of you.
The three of you then went around to look at the glasses that suit Jessica.
"Unnie what about this?" Krystal asks her sister.
Jessica then tries it out and suddenly you shove her another glasses.
"Try this one," you said. Jessica then take off the glasses that Krystal give her and try yours.
After a few minutes trying different style of gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter