Chapter Two: Taken

Bangtan Service: The Deadly Sins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Who are you?" She asked the man who had clearly been waiting for her.

 

"Park Jimin...?" She cautiously called out, and in reply, the blond smiled again, getting up on his feet.

 

Swiping back his yellow curls, the man closed his eyes and stared down at her in a threatening way. Ahmee couldn't help but stare back at him, slowly feeling intoxicated by the sensual aura emitted by him. 'We need you, Ahmee.' A small husky voice rang in her head until everything went black.

 

When she came to, she was sitting on an unfamiliar couch in an unfamiliar room but with a too-familiar face staring back at her, Jin. But way too close. Ahmee flinched back with discomfort and blinked furiously in bewilderment. "What? Where?"

 

The handsome man she recognized as Jin grinned and stepped back before raising his hands in the air shouting: "Welcome, candy lady!"

 

Ahmee stared at him for a moment before surveying the dimly lit room, or more like a worn down warehouse. Not very clean, and cobwebs occupied every corner of the ceiling. There wasn't much except the couch she was on... and chairs... and more chairs. Seats for five. Six. Seven. Eight. It seemed like there were more of them than the three or four she assumed. There were two tables with empty cans beer and leftover chicken boxes all over them, and Ahmee twisted her nose slightly in disgust at the uncleanliness. From the look of it, there was a mix of chicken from yesterday... and weeks ago, according to the flies thankfully rubbing their front legs all over them.

 

"Yea, it's a tiny bit messier than usual."

 

Tiny bit than usual? Ahmee wasn't sure whether she should be thankful or not.

 

"But hey!" Jin clapped his hands and make a large 'V' with his thumb and index finger before placing them at his chin. "Don't you feel better look at my handsome face?"

 

Ahmee awkwardly rolled her eyes away from him and decided to ignore his cheeky little comment. She felt the couch under her. It felt like polyester. Not sure. Definately, not her leather couch. And, ew, did it feel slightly sticky? Almost reflexively, she dove her hands into her coat pockets for her popping candy, only to find them gone. They must have taken them. Where the hell was she?

 

"Where the hell am I?" She spat without filter, feeling a little anxious at the situation she was in.

 

"Our home." A deep voice answered her from behind.

 

Namjoon, she could tell without even turning around. He had that low, crackling voice that was hard to mistake for someone else. "How am I here?" She made a movment to get up and felt a tinge of pain creep up from her left ankle. Surprised, she looked at her foot. There was a patch of bandage where the pain came from. Actually, that wasn't the only place on her body she found the patches. Her right elbow, left hand, her neck. What happened to her? What did they--

 

"You were already scratched up when you showed up here." The handsome one spoke up as if he could read her thoughts and took a seat next to her with a cold can of beer in both of his hands. He shoved one in her face as an act of offer. "We told you. We need your help."

 

"And I told you. You'll regret not coming with us." Namjoon's voice popped up again. "It's not very pleasant to not remember what you did with your body, is it?"

 

"Let's just say you fainted, and we carried you here." Jin shrugged.

 

Ahmee ignored Jin's offering and turned around to see Namjoon focusing on something on his laptop with his fingers on his chin.

 

"How many of you are there?" She questioned again.

 

"Seven... Well," Jin paused, putting one of the beer on the table and opening the other can for himself, releasing a small bubbly sound as the carbon escaped the cylinder container, "now there's eight. Since you're here."

 

Ahmee breathed in deeply with her eyes closed and sighed.

 

Jin took a really noisy sip from container, his eyes focused on her, and Namjoon started typing furiously into his laptop.

 

Annoyed, she opened her eyes and rolled them before asking the question the two boys were waiting to come out from . "What is it that you want me to help you with?"

 

The two men shouted in their heads, and very obviously from the girl's point of view.

 

"You see, it's not much." Jin explained, suddenly excited for some unknown reason. "We catch the bad guy, and you keep the people safe. Capisce?" He clapped again, splashing beer everywhere. "Oh! That was some killer rhyme. Safe? Capisce? How was that Namjoon, my brother?"

 

Ahmee slid down the seat away from him, dusting the drops of beer that fell on her coat, and Namjoon rolled his eyes, closing his laptop with a loud clamp. "Let's go to a quieter place to talk."

 

The girl nodded in agreement before recalling Namjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter