Chapter One: The Warning

Bangtan Service: The Deadly Sins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I dare you to say that again, candy lady." Namjoon threatened, holding the cooler door above his head.

 

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jin interrupted, walking in between Ahmee and the boy very ready to throw the metal door at her. "Heel, boy."

 

"Seriously? You think you can stop me?" Namjoon howled at his friend.

 

"No, I can't, but we can't do this without her." The tall one just glared at him with the door still over his head, and the handsome one threw his hands in the air. "I should have brought Hoseok or Jungkook instead. Are you listening to me?"

 

Obviously not, but Namjoon suddenly dropped the metal cooler door with a loud clang as it grounded itself on the floor, cracking the tiles in pieces, and his expression switched to a one of confusion. "Where'd she go?"

 

"What?" Jin turned around to see where Ahmee was sitting before the whole ruckus.

 

Gone. She had disappeared just as she had appeared when the place was on fire.

 

 

 

 

"Lunatics." She was sure, and they were chosens as well. And whether they started the fire or not, she wasn't willing to stand up to them without any of her candies. There was no way a norm could win against them, and she knew that all too well. Honestly, she just didn't like chosens. Nothing ever went as she planned when it involved going against them face to face.

 

Ahmee collapsed on the couch, just as she did earlier that day. Having the popping candies always at hand in her pocket sure helped in situations like this, but the overuse of candies was starting to tire her body.

 

'Jin and namjoon, huh.' She thought to herself, recalling how the tall one ripped open the cooler door and raised it up to throw it at her. 'What a temper.'

 

And slowly, she was about to pass herself out to sleep when the front door opened, and a frighteningly familiar voice whimpered a little "hello?"

 

Ahmee sighed to herself.

 

The two lunatics from the convenient store had found her candy shop. On a normal occasion, she would have been worried as hell, but she was just too tired to care anymore.

 

"This doesn't really look like a candy shop to me. Does it to you, Namjoon?" Jin continued, walking in warily inside and scanning the girl lying on the couch. She looked asleep, but he could tell that she was faking it from the small creases of annoyance resting on her face.

 

The tall one awkwardly followed in behind him and glanced around.

 

Jin casually took a seat on the couch across from the one Ahmee was resting on, staring at her before stating. "It wasn't us."

 

'Yea, sure.' Ahmee turned to her side, turning her back on the boy, and Namjoon stood by the front door, distracted by the boring interior of the shop.

 

"It wasn't us who started the fire." Jin repeated before signalling Namjoon to say something.

 

"I'm not apologizing." Namjoon answered flatly, but played with his fingers nervously.

 

Jin shook his head and sighed. "We came here to find the candy lady, and the place was already on fire when we got here. We just wanted to put it out, just like you, so that's why we were there."

 

An awkward silence... and Ahmee breathed in deeply before releasing another sigh. "And what do you want from the candy lady?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter