Introduction: BTS Candy Shop

Bangtan Service: The Deadly Sins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ahmee reached into her small red purse and pulled out three wrapped candies--their contents resembling the old fashioned jawbreakers. "Take these and on them when they enter your house tonight." was her explanation as she handed them to the man in front of her.

 

"Thank you so much." He bowed, along with the two women behind him, presumably his wife and daughter.

 

Just yesterday, Trivia had left their mark on this poor family's doorsteps. Trivia was a small organization of chosens that loved showing off their supremacy over the norms by harming or even slaughtering their targeted norm victims. A bad taste, in Ahmee's opinion, but their targets were her main clients, and quite honestly, they kept her business running the most. Bangtan (bullet proof) Service Candy Shop, shortened to BTS Candy Shop, provided special candies to norms who couldn't use abilities, so they could protect themselves from the chosens with the needed abilities that threatened them.

 

The candies she had given the family could shrink them into a size as small as an ant, but only while the candy was in their mouth. The reason they were made into jawbreakers, so they could stay small and unnoticed by Trivia for hours while they searched the house to do who knows what at night.

 

"The payment?" The man's wife questioned, her voice tremmering in relief... or was that worry?

 

"Has already been paid." Ahmee replied right away with a slight smirk on her face as she checked the message of deposit on her phone.

 

 

 

 

Without turning on the lights, Ahmee swung off her coat and purse, flung them onto the tall wooden stand by the door, and tossed off her heels before collapsing on the leather couch in her shop.

 

Unlike the usual candy stores, there wasn't any colorful candies in display or any windows to catch wandering children into her shop. First of all, she hated children, and second, she couldn't take the risk of hands with bad habits anywhere near her sweets. They weren't the usual candies afterall. There wasn't even a sign, and it was on the third floor of a building, so it was actually not a place someone would expect a candy shop, yet everyone who needed to know already knew what and where this place was.

 

Her candy shop was plain and simple with all four walls stereotypically shaping the shop that more resembled an office than the neighborhood candy store. Two long leather couches facing each other, some plants to freshen up the stuffy area, and that was about it. On the wall opposite of the front door was another door that led to her bedroom and bathroom... oh, and the storage room where she kept all her magical sweets. This shop itself was where her everything was.

 

Ahmee flipped over on her back and closed her eyes in the dark.

 

Five minutes.

 

Ten minutes.

 

Twenty minutes.

 

Suddenly, Ahmee opened her eyes, alarmed. 'Was that the scent of something burning?' she sniffed cautiously as she got up on her feet right away and headed to the light switch, and as soon as she flipped it on, she could see thick waves of white smoke filling up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter