04.

Written in the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's best if you leave the buttons open, Kyungsoo." says his stylist mildly.

He's wearing an oversized white polo long-sleeved shirt with a black undershirt, which Kyungsoo doesn't really have a problem with, it's just that he wants to close the damn thing. Kyungsoo is by no means a prude person but ed clothing doesn't go well with his methodical way of life.

It so happens, however, that Kyungsoo is a kpop idol and appearances of kpop idols need variety so they don't get boring. It's what Kyungsoo has accepted when he signed his first contract. The only reason why he gets away with it is because he's Kyungsoo. 

 

"When was the last time you dyed your hair?" Joonmyun asks, exasperated. 

They're both standing outside one of SM's practice room after an hour's worth of choreography.

"That's right, Kyungsoo, four years ago," The leader supplies when he doesn't reply.

It amuses him to no end that top management thought they couldn't get through him so they had to use Joonmyeon to talk him into agreeing over his impending dye job.

He already has decided to get on with it last night when one of their managers sent another message of appeal. It's been going on for days and he already wants to stop being a burden to their staff.

 

"What is that?" he asks when a distinctive smell suddenly permeates the dressing room.

"SCOOOOORE!" bellows Baekhyun, kicking his legs up in the air. Chanyeol is sitting beside him frowning over his mobile phone. Kyungsoo smirks. Chanyeol is losing in another round of PUBG to Baekhyun .

Kyungsoo's stylist places a brown paper bag on his hands. Opening it promptly, he exclaims, "datpanbbang!"

He takes one warm bread and takes a bite. Oh, heaven. The sweet red bean filling melts into his mouth deliciously. 

"Can I have another one, noona?"

Stylist noona chuckles. "You can have the entire bag, Kyungsoo."

 

Kyungsoo flees the scene before it even happens. Baekhyun is sweeping their unofficial tournament of PUBG so naturally he's proud and as usual it doesn't stop with just his face looking like he perfected an exam he didn't study for--it slowly escalates into snide remarks: "What are your long fingers even for, Chanyeol, you don't seem to know which buttons to tap." "Chanyeollie. You are a giant. A giant loser."

Normally, Chanyeol brushes them off well, sometimes with even sharper comments that would leave Baekhyun speechless and their banter would top. 

Kyungsoo knows Chanyeol and the square set of his shoulders when he's getting pissed for real. Retaliation is emminent, and Kyungsoo wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter