01.

Written in the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy carefully stepped off the company-sanctioned van that was assigned to her group - Red Velvet. They just came from a festival as one of the guest acts. The location was near Seoul so it was only an hour drive away. Still the girls were exhausted and by the time they have reached their dorm, none of her members questioned why she stayed in the car with their Manager Oppa.

"I promised Manager Oppa to run an errand with him." was what she told them from the window seat- a lie. Wendy bit her lip, feeling guilty. She didn't like lying to her members.

But there were things in this world that came with a price.

"Wannie," Manager Oppa said to her moments before she opened the door to the van, "Always remember my words. Be careful."

Adjusting her face mask for good measure, she nodded.

It didn't take Wendy a long while to reach her destination. It was pretty uneventful too. There was only one person in the elevator she stepped into - an old woman who told her not to catch a cold.

Now, here she was inside a unit situated on one of the upper levels of the apartment complex, waiting for someone she wanted all day to see.

Looking down the city lights below, Wendy worried about the fact that she came here unannounced. She didn't send a text nor call - as a matter of fact, she didn't inform him at all that she was coming. This was the first time that she didn't follow through their planned schedule. 

She was lost in her own thoughts that she didn't hear any footsteps behind her.

"Did you head straight here from your performance?"

She turned around, facing Kyungsoo who had nothing on except a towel wrapped around his tiny waist. His hair was wet.

Wendy swallowed har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter