whY

Breathe (Chanbaek)

CHANYE                                             Image result for chanbaek gif

Baekhyun just met a new guy, who 'saved' him from jumping off the bridge, and at the time he had thought the boy might kill him yet now, Baekhyun was smiling and laughing and what felt like for the first time in forever, the smile on his face, was true and,  genuine. Chanyeol laughed, not noticing how Baekhyun had stopped to observe how Chanyeol's eyes lit up and curved a little when he laughed, Chanyeol had finally stop laughing after a minute and turned back to Baekhyun. "We should go out..." He said and Baekhyun's face got bright red as Chanyeol's eyes got huge realizing what he had said a second ago. "No No not like that, like to go out and eat, I couldn't cook if my life depended on it." Chanyeol corrected and Baekhyun nodded. "I mean... I've always been told I can cook... I can try to make something." Baekhyun said shrugging, as Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "Okay. You can make whatever, the kitchens in there.

Baekhyun finally walked back in, both his hands carrying a plate of Bulgogi and Kimchi and rice (a/n. FREAkING TRY IT IRL IF YOU HAVEN'T)) Chanyeol got up and took a plate from him, smiling softer at the younger. "Thank you Baekhyun," Chanyeol said as the boy sat next to him. "It's not a problem." Baekhyun smiled back, eating just like the other did.

Once again, the room was full with laughter, that was until Baekhyun's phone started ringing and as he looked at the contact number his bright smile had turned into a dull blank expression within a second. Chanyeol turned his head, curious until Baekhyun excused himself and walked to the kitchen.

Finally Baekhyun walked back and grabbed his jacket that was still slightly wet. "Sorry, Chanyeol. I should go home now." He said and Chanyeol nodded, shutting his computer they had been watching youtube on. "Want me to walk you home?" Chanyeol asked but Baekhyun shook his head. "No. Thanks though Chanyeol, have a good night." He said and swiftly walked out, bowing before closing the door.

Now the truth

was,

Baekhyun didn't want Chanyeol to know where he lived

He didn't want Chanyeol, to get hurt himself, if Baekhyun's parents found out about Chanyeol, saving him and doing anything for him.

Because to his parents, Byun BaekHyun didn't deserve anything, anything good at least.