No.

Breathe (Chanbaek)

                                  Image result for baekhyun gif

"Where have you been?" Baekhyun's mom asked, making him freeze as soon as he walked through the door, his sister had called him, of course, it was his sister, of course she set him up to get hurt. "I was hanging out with a fri-" thats the thing, was Chanyeol even Baekhyun's friend? The only reason they met each other was cause Baekhyun was about to jump. "He helped me with something." He corrected, wanting to pass his mom and go to his room but he couldn't as his sister was sitting on the stairs, a smirk on her face. 

"A friend?" she asked and Baekhyun looked down, shrugging. "Thats not an answer kid. Is he your friend or not." She asked yet again, and Baekhyun could heart the muffled giggles coming from his sister. "No." He said and his mom nodded. "Oh so you're just staying out till late at some dudes house doing who knows what?" She spat and he finched, clenching his eyes shut. "He just helped me get some grocries." He said and she tilted her head. "For him?" She asked and he nodded, she scoffed and shoved him to tbe ground, making him flinch as he made contact with the cold tile. "Do you take me as a stupid person?" She asked Baekhyun whose eyes had started to water, making his sister burst out laughing. "N-no.." He said quietly, looking at the ground, and he suddenly wished he would have gotten the boys (Chanyeol's) adress, or number, hopefully both... he sat there as both his mom and sister laughed at him before standing up, or attempting to cause as soon as he had stood up he was shoved back down. "Did I raise some gay kid?" She asked and he backed away using his arms, his parents were never accepting of LGBT+, his mom got worse after his dad cried in a plane crash. "No..." He said, finally next to the door. When his mom finally looked away, he took the chance to stand up and slam the door opening, running as fast as his legs would allow him too.