PYN

Breathe (Chanbaek)

                                      Image result for chanyeol gif

"Oh Baekhyun is that you?" Chanyeol asked, his friend next to him as the shorter male stood infront of them, grocries in hand. Baekhyun turned around looking at the ground and nodded. "You wanna hang out later today?" Chanyeol asked, a cute smile on his face. "I-I'm sorry I can't today. I have to go home." Baekhyun mumbled and Chanyeol's smile faded before reapoearing. "Give me your phone then." He said and Baekhyun looked at him confused. "I want your number." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded before handing the taller male his phone. 

"Okay here. Well be and JJ gotta go. I'll text you later." Chanyeol said once again, Baekhyun nodded before Chanyeol and Jongin walked out, Chanyeol with a small smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

"Why'd it take you so long." Baekhyun's mom asked as he set the bags on his table. "Someone asked me something." Baekhyun mumbled quietly. "Who was that guy who talked to you, I saw him." his sister now asked an his heart sank. "My friend that I told you about yesterday." He said, looking at the counter. "Whats his name." His mom asked, her voice sounding darker than usual. "C-Chanyeol..." he said and his mom scoffed. "Go to your room, you don't have to eat you've obviously gained weight." She said and so he nodded and walked up to his room, pulling up a contact that said '♡Yeol♡' as thats what Chanyeol had set it as.

---------

unknown number

Hey Chanyeol, It's Baek

Baekhyun*

Change Contact to: ♥️Baek♥️

♡Yeol♡

hey Baekhyun how are you.

♥️Baek♥️

I'm okay. Could I come over later?

♡Yeol♡

sure. Why not :)

♥️Baek♥️

Okay. I can text you later if and when I do come.

♡Yeol♡

oki. Talk to you soon.