OI mate

Breathe (Chanbaek)

Image result for chanyeol  gifChanyeol yawned as he walked down the street, the light posts every few meters being the only way you could see him, that is unless you were blind, cause the boy was in white clothes with white hair, being 6'2 and skipping he kinda looked like he was about to go kill someone and he was happy about it, but he froze when he saw a shorter figure leaning over the railing, looking down at the icy water. The snowflakes were falling and they were thick but Chanyeol could see the shorter males cheeks wet with tears. Chanyeol's eyes grew as he saw the boy leaned forward more. He started walking towards him, now on the sidewalk as he watched the boy put one leg over the fence he sped up his pace. "Yah. What do you think you're doing." Chanyeol said, making the boy jump yet he ignored the giant next to him, Chanyeol stood there, waiting for a response before realizing what the boy was wearing, it was -10˚, snowing bad, and this boy was out here with a t-shirt and jeans on. Chanyeol took his jacket off and put it over the boy's shoulders. "Are you high? It's cold out here." He said when the short boy tried shrugging his jacket off. "I don't care." the boy said and Chanyeol stopped at how soft his voice was. He looked over the edge with the boy. "You know it'll hurt don't you," Chanyeol asked looking down at the ice-covered water, the boy went back to not saying anything as tears fell down his cheeks again, his body still halfway behind and half in front of the fence.

After more moments in silence, Chanyeol spoke up. "It's not worth it.." He mumbled and the shorter boy looked at him. "Just breathe it makes everything better, I've been the same place as you, just, come to my apartment and I can talk... I'm a good listener." Chanyeol said, grabbing the boys arm. "This er might kill me,"  the boy thought then looked at him.  "I'll die anyway...right?" he thought again then slid off the fence. "Sure." He said and Chanyeol smiled, pushing him in the direction of his home.