C - Outburst

Consequences

Consequences | Four

OUTBURST

Day 2

"Hey, Taeyong!" Jaehyun approach him as soon as he arrived at their classroom "You ditched our class yesterday with Chittaphon."

It's actually their last class for that day and he doubt it that their professor will arrived since it's been thirty minutes and he still haven't arrived yet.

Taeyong just nodded

"Wow, seriously? Doing it again?" Jaehyun sighed as he sat on Taeyong's table "Be cautious, Taeyong. You know the reputation of Ten here in our university."

He just sighed. Yeah he know. Ten's a party person and it's really the total opposite of himself. To be honest he's the type of person who want to stay at home rather than to drink beer or party after class which is Ten... and by the means of what Jaehyun said with 'doing it again' yup, Taeyong's aware that Yuta and Ten was sort of alike specially that both of them is a partygoer. 

"I'm just helping him, Jae." Taeyong said as he rolled his eyes and then shove his best friend away on his table

Jaehyun hissed "You said that before, Tae. Look what happened."

"Just trust me this time, Jae." Taeyong said and his best friend just sighed as he raised his eyebrows but he knew that's a sign of Jae's agreement.

"Good luck, Taeyong. I hope you really think about it for a long time." He said before going back to his seat for that week which is Ten's original seat.

After a couple of minutes he finally saw the shorty entered the room and immediately sit on his chair beside him.

"My head in' hurts." He said and Taeyong just rolled his eyes.

"Let me guess, you partied all night?" Taeyong blurted.

Ten just sighed "Yeah whatever."

"Did you make out with someone last night?"

"Why are you asking about my make out life?" Ten keep an eyed  on him.

"I'm just asking. Is it a bad thing? I mean, if you don't like my question then it's fine if you won't answer it." Taeyong explained as he was scrolling the newsfeed on his phone.

Ten decided for a second if he'll tell something to the lad or not but he decided that he'll say something so...

"No. I just drink everything that I can. Why are you asking me that by the way?" irritatedly Ten said since he's alone last night and that made him feel even worse.

"I'm just curious." If you're like Yuta also or not. He added in his thought.

He just smirked "Now you're interested in me."

Taeyong rolled his eyes "Stop flattering yourself. I'm just concern about you."

The short guy now kept on staring at him while he raised a brow on him "Concern means you're still interested in me, Tae."

Again he rolled his eyes and said "Believe what you want to believe, shorty. I'm just concern because I saw how wasted you are the night your ex broke up with you."

Ten just smile and nodded "So, wanna come to a party tonight with me?"

"Hell no." Taeyong said as soon as the shorty asked him. He doesn't really like the smell of cigarette and alcohol together and he knew when he went to a party with Ten the presence of those two will be there.

"Come on. It's the anniversary of the bar near our apartment and it's a free party. The drinks and food are all free. This doesn't happen every time, Lee Taeyong." Ten emphasized the word free because if it's free he's sure Taeyong will say yes.

"No. I don't want to come." Taeyong straightforwardly said.

To be honest Ten's not impressed with Taeyong's answer and he really want him to say yes so he kept on insisting him to come "Taeyong, it's free."

"I know it's free but parties is not my thing. I don't like bars, pubs or whatever. Why don't you just invite a friend?"

Ten rolled his eyes "You are my friend that's why I'm inviting y--"

"Not me. I mean, shorty... Parties is definitely not my thing so I do--"

The shorty sighed "Let me guess, you haven't been into any party in a bar?"

"Yeah." Taeyong said but he didn't look straight into Ten's eyes

"You're lying."

"I am not. I really haven't co--"

"Not even once?"

"Not even once."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Are you ing sure of what you're saying, Tae?"

Taeyong sighed upon hearing Ten's last question "Okay fine. Yes, I've been into a party before but that was before and I don't want to come to any parties anymore."

Ten laughed and said "See? I knew it. What's holding you back from going to parties again?"

There's a lot of memories from the past that he doesn't want to remember that's one of the reason but he doesn't want the shorty to know that since he don't want him to give a burden... And he don't know if they'll still be talking to each other after that week so he doesn't really want to get too attached with Ten.

"I just don't want to." He said as he looked at the shorty's disapproval's face.

"You're really boring, Taeyong. Come on. Please, join me just for this night." Ten's still insisting Taeyong to come with him not just because he want to see Taeyong to drink a lot of beer but also he want to get to know him more since the lad will help him move on for that week. 

"Just for this night?"

Ten nodded "Yes. Just this night."

Taeyong sighed "Fine. What time?"

"10pm."

"That's too late! Can't we go there early like 7pm?"

"People usually come to bar parties at that time, Taeyong." then he laughs "You really had no idea, huh?"

 "I told you, Ten... I don't really like bars, pubs or whatever you call it so how am I suppose to know that?" Taeyong said as he sighed.

"I don't know.. Maybe your friends? Jaehyun?" 

"He often come to bars so I doubt it that he knew also."

Ten just rolled his eyes "That . You two should enjoy yourself also. You're already in college."

"I am enjoying myself in college even without the presence of alcohol."

He just shook his head "Whatever but you already agreed for this night so I'll see you later at 9:45pm. Believe me, the bar is just soooo close to our apartment."

Taeyong fake his smile and said "Okay then. See you later."

•••

It's already past nine in the evening and Taeyong's having this second thought that he want to back out but he's sure Ten will definitely insist him again to come so he's now nervous to come to a bar again... 

Suddenly he heard his doorbell rang and he open the door to see Ten well dressed up for the party and then there he is just wearing a casual Shirt, Pants and rubber shoes. He doesn't really want to dress well  for that night. 

"You're really going to wear that?" Taeyong saw a disgust on Ten's face but he doesn't even bother.

"As if I'm going to meet someone there and be my boyfriend so yeah I'm wearing this at the party." Taeyong just shruggedas he lock the door of his apartment.

"Well then you should always be ready for something, Taeyong. You'll never know who'll you meet there." Ten said as he lead the way to the bar.

Taeyong just rolled his eyes "As if there's someone that will meet my expectations." or anyone like Yuta. He thought.

Ten just sighed "You're too negative today, Taeyong. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Don't worry." Taeyong assured him before he placed a smile on his face.

The shorty just nodded and lead the way while Taeyong just followed him.

"You know this is the first time I asked someone to come with me to a party." Ten said laughed as he walk in front Taeyong

"Oh really? In three years, you didn't ask your ex to come with you to a party?" Taeyong asked him and he shook his head immediately.

"After we met, he told me not to drink weekly because it's bad to my health and I followed him but we usually drink once a month that's why I didn't even bother asking him to come to a party with me because I already have him so why would I look for someone in a party if I already have him?," Ten explained but Taeyong looked confused "Taeyong, most of the times people come to a party to flirt with someone and that time I already have him in my life so there's no point of going to parties. Get it?"

The tall guy just rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah whatever. I know what you mean... So are you going to flirt with someone at the party later?"

Ten just laughed "I don't know. Let's see then."

Taeyong shook his head. 

After that small talk they walk in silence and in just a couple of minutes they arrived at the bar which is surprisingly not crowded at that hour.

Ten went straight into the VIP area and the bouncer did a hi-5 to him before opening the barrier of the VIP area from the normal area of tables. Taeyong just followed him.

"Surprisingly you're with someone new." The bouncer said and Ten just laughed.

"Believe me he's just a friend."

The bouncer eyed on him "You told me before that Johnny was just your friend."

Ten then looked at Taeyong and said "Don't mind him." which made the bouncer smirk but after that Ten didn't bother to talk to the bouncer again because the shorty's sure he'll just .

"He seems to know you pretty well." Taeyong commented while looking at Ten choosing the drink and food he'll order.

"Yeah yeah. I've been here sooo many times that's why." Ten said before telling the waiter his order which is a glass of beer, four shots of vodka and chicken wings. "What's your order, Taeyong?"

Taeyong didn't know what to order so he just said "Same as yours." then the waiter left after hearing their orders.

After a couple of minutes their order arrived at their table and Ten quickly grab the shot of vodka and drink it... and to Taeyong's surprise he just dropped his jaw while watching the shorty drinking the shots as fast as he can.

"What the hell, Chittaphon? Are you in a rush? We're not in a competition." Taeyong finally said when he drink a shot of vodka.

"This is free, Taeyong. Might as well as drink a lot since this doesn't happen all the time." He concluded that's why Taeyong just rolled his eyes.

"Drink moderately you know."

"Well not today." Ten said before ordering another batch of alcoholic drinks. 

If you'll examine Taeyong's face, he's indeed shock with Ten's actions and even though he doesn't want to expose the fact that he's a lightweight drinker... well he really is.

"You know, Taeyong. You should just have fun. Don't count how many beer or shots of vodka you'll drink... just enjoy this day." Ten reminded him before drinking again.

Taeyong was just there... still shocked because of what's happening but after a couple of minutes... he didn't expect that Yuta will be there and to his surprise, Sicheng was there with him. The taller immediately moved closer to Ten and grabbed the glass of beer on his hands.

"Woah woah woah, Taeyong. That's mine!" Ten complained but he didn't even care and finished the beer until it's very last drop.

"Another beer, please!"

Without knowing what's the real reason why Taeyong suddenly acted that way Ten was happy to see Taeyong drinking that much because he knew Taeyong was a lightweight. Not being a bad influence but he just want to drink with Taeyong.

"Taeyong, this is so not you." He commented before drinking a shot of whiskey.

The tall guy just smirked "Yeah, definitely not me." He shook his head before drinking another shot of vodka.

So that's basically what happened in the next hours. They just drink and drink and drink and drink again. 

Surprisingly Taeyong drink as much as Ten and his neck are very red now including his face.

"Taeyong, if you can't handle it anymore you can stop drinking." Ten said; sounding so concern because he knew this is the first time Taeyong drink that much alcohol in one day and he doesn't want a bad thing to happen to him.

Taeyong just smirked "I can still handle myself, Ten. Don't mind me."

The shorty just stared at him. He didn't expect Taeyong would say that "No, Taeyong. Look at you. You don't look good anymore."

He just smirked "This is what you want right? I am drinking happily now and you want me to stop? Wow, Ten."

Ten shook his head "You don't look like you're happy, Taeyong. You really don't look like you're enjoying your drink. It feels like you're just pushing yourself to drink more. Did something happened while ago? I mean, we are together but I'm just shocked that you're like that now."

Taeyong just rolled his eyes "I said don't mind me. You'll just get stressed and I don't want you to be stressed out."

He sighed "I already am so might as well as tell me why you are acting like that?"

"I'm okay. I'm fine. I'm good."

"Bullsh*t, Taeyong. What happened? Tell me."

"You don't need to know." Taeyong said as he drink the beer on his hand. 

Honestly, Ten didn't expect that Taeyong would say that and he's already pissed off because of him so he just stood up and walked out.

To be honest, Ten didn't just walked out because of what Taeyong said... well sort of but he's concern about his state. He walked out for him to get a towel, some meds and some other things at his apartment that Taeyong would need.

Taeyong didn't mind him at all. He knew Ten can handle himself already. And on his way out, Ten bumped into someone but he didn't really see his face clearly and jist proceed on going to his apartment.

"Wow. Great. He just left me here." Taeyong said before finishing up his last bottle.

To sum it all, he think he drink 5 bottles of beer, 5 shots of vodka and 5 shots of whiskey or more. He's not that sure.

When he stood up, he's definitely sure that his world is swirling. He thought any minute now he might fall down.

So he breathe in and breathe out before going to the bar counter but it was the worst decision he have ever made that night because Yuta and Sicheng saw him and there's no way he'll back out now.

"Taeyong! Wow, this is so not you. How are you? Are you with someone?" Yuta asked. He saw Yuta's holding Sicheng's hand but the Chinese guy just remain silent.

"I'm good. Actually he went out. I don't know if he'll comeback. Funny right?" He said as he chuckles "It's good to see you two together." He added but deep inside he's hurting.

"I see. Do you want to come with us? We'll go to the mini resto near this bar." Yuta told him and he's sure he's talking about the restaurant that serve congee. He already went there before with Yuta.

He shook his head. "Actually I'm on my way home. My friend left me already so might as well as go home, right?" He smirked in the thought of Ten leaving him behind... But he can't blame him, Taeyong knew he saw sort of getting a lil bit rude because of what he feels and also because of the alcohol in his system too.

Yuta just nodded "I'll accompany you home." then he looked at Sicheng "Babe, here's the car keys, I'll just walk him home. Wait for me. Is it okay?"

Sicheng just nodded "It's okay babe. I trust you."

Yuta kissed Sicheng on his lips before accompanying him.

Wow, that hurts.

Taeyong just acted as if it's nothing but in fact he really wanna cry.

Yuta on the other hand just put his hand on Taeyong's waist while they're walking because Taeyong can't walk straight. "You shouldn't drink this much if you can't handle it. And your friend is so annoying for leaving you behind like this."

Taeyong just smirked "Don't be mad at him. It's my fault honestly. But thank you for you generosity. I didn't expect you would accompany me home. I mean, your boyfriend is there, you shouldn't be doing this anyway."

Yuta shook his head "You're still my friend, Taeyong. You helped me a lot, this is the least thing I can do."

After a couple of minutes, they're now in front of his apartment and just in time Ten just went out of his apartment with a towel, medicine and some other things on his hand. He planned to bring it at the bar because he know Taeyong might need those things.

"W-what are you doing? Why are you holding Taeyong like that?" Ten suddenly rushed towards them.

Yuta just smirked "Oh, you're the friend he's talking about? You left him at the bar and now you're asking me those things. Just wow, Ten."

"I just get these things because I know he would need this. The ." Ten rolled his eyes and tried to get Taeyong from Yuta's but the Japanese guy didn't let him get Taeyong out of his hand.

"Don't even dare to come near us, Ten. I can take care of him. Just go home."

"No, you go home. I'm his neighbor and I can take care of him."

Yuta just smirked "I don't trust you."

"I don't trust you either."

"You're not even that close to Taeyong."

"You're not even here during his worst time."

Taeyong finally speak "Ten, just leave us alone."

Strike two. Ten didn't know but somehow... He felt like a little hurt again so he just go back to his apartment and leave them alone.

---

Hello guys! I'm sorry for not updating for weeks now. I'm just busy because I'm a college graduating student but I'll try to update more often. I hope you'll enjoy this long chapter. Have a nice day everyone!

-BYEpjuliene