C - Neighbor

Consequences

Consequences | One

 

NEIGHBOR

 

"What the , Johnny?! You're gonna throw our three year relationship just for what? To ing find yourself? Johnny! That's three years and you will throw that away easily? Well, !" Ten blurted out as soon as his boyfriend told him that he want to end their relationship.

 

It's their third year anniversary for Pete's sake and he didn't expect this will happen. Ten plotted in his mind that Johnny will do something special for their third year anniversary and this is the least thing he expected that will happen.

 

Johnny actually called him to go to his unit and he thought there's a surprise date that Johnny prepared for the both of them but this is way too unexpected and situation hard to handle. He hate it because he really dressed up for this meet up but things happened and he's really annoyed.

 

"Ten, I'm really so-" Johnny said as he tried to hold Ten's hand but he didn't bother on touching Johnny's hand. He don't want Johnny's hand to laid on his hand.

 

"I don't need your ing explanation!" He screamed. He's mad. Really mad that he want to punch him because of his sudden decision.

 

"Just please hear me out..." Johnny pleaded as he try to catch Ten's gaze and the Thai guy rolled his eyes.

 

Ten shook his head "We don't have anything to talk about since you already have your final decision." Well it's true. Johnny didn't even bother on greeting him about their anniversary and suddenly told him that he want to end their relationship.

 

"B-but I don't want you to be mad at me..."

 

"Wow, Johnny! You're telling that to me now when I'm actually mad at you for breaking my ing heart on our third year anniversary?! Just wow. I can't believe you!" Ten can't believe what he just heard and his urge feeling of wanting to punch Johnny become a lot more stronger but he keep on holding back because he don't want to hurt Johnny.

 

The tall guy sighed "I didn't plan on telling it to you today b--"

 

"What the hell? You already planned this beforehand? I'm honestly disappointed in you, Johnny!" He hissed. The more he listen to Johnny the more disappointed he become.

 

"It's not that, Ten..."

 

He shook his head again "You know what? I need to go. I don't need to hear your ing lame excuses."

 

Ten left a long sigh before going out of Johnny's unit.

 

JOHNNY

 

I'm really sorry, Ten. I hope we can still be friends.

 

Upon seeing Johnny's text message his blood begins to boil again.

 

He's mad. He really can't believe what Johnny told him. He can't believe that he's single again because of Johnny. His ex-boyfriend now.

 

For three years it's not always happy moments and they also encountered problems as a couple but he didn't expect their relationship will come to an end and it's that day.

 

He really had a rough day at his university and he thought Johnny can somehow make him feel better but no, he just made his day even worst.

 

Ten kept on walking even though his apartment is really far from Johnny's unit and he didn't bother on calling a taxi because he just want to walk and he don't mind it if his apartment is really far.

 

It took him almost one hour before he arrived at in his apartment. He actually don't have any plans for that night because he thought Johnny arranged something for the both of them but he was wrong.

 

He sighed as he changed his outfit from green jacket, black shirt, black jeans and leather shoes to plain white muscle shirt, black jeans and a a classic white low-cut Chuck Taylor shoes.

 

"A think I need a beer." He said after he change his outfit and decided to go to the pub neat his apartment.

 

He rolled his eyes as he kept on thinking about Johnny. He just remember that the first time they met was at the pub near his apartment. But who cares? He still want to drink alcohol because he really had a rough day.

 

When he arrived at the pub he was so lucky that it was not crowded. Usually when he went there at that hour the pub is crowded... I guess it's his lucky day.

 

Ten went straight to the bar counter. He don't wanna waste his time on that day because there's school tomorrow and that's the only day he can drink as much as he can since it's Sunday.

 

"One beer please." He said as soon he sat on the chair at the counter.

 

"Had a rough day?" The bartender asked him while serving his glass full with beer.

 

Ten rolled his eyes "Oh tell me about it." He laughed as he drink his beer.

 

"Isn't it your third anniversary with Jo--" 

 

"He broke up with me."

 

"Ohh. You need a shot." Taeil said as he gave Ten a shot of whiskey and he immediately get it from the bartender and toast it with Taeil's shot glass.

 

Ten knew Taeil will not drink the shot on his hand that's why he took it away from Taeil's hand and drink it immediately "Whoa, Ten. Calm down, bro. You're just getting started and yet you're going hardcore already."

 

Taeil is Ten's friend and he work at that pub. It's actually a good thing for him because someone got to listen to his stories whenever he want to drink alcoholic beverages when he's all by himself... just like that day.

 

"This drink is the only thing I have right now, Taeil. Another beer please." He said after he finished his second beer of the day and demanded for more beer.

 

Taeil just shook his head as he give Ten's new beer "You know, you can talk to me without even drinking beer and I'll still listen. I know what will happen to you once you got drunk, Ten."

 

Ten just smirked "You know what? Just drink with me, Taeil. You're being unfair to be honest. Drink beer with me. I'll pay for it."

 

Taeil shook his head. He knew Ten's already closed to being tipsy "I don't drink during my work period, Ten. You already knew that."

 

He rolled his eyes "Well, ," then he sighed "This day . Another shot of whiskey please!"

 

Taeil sighed. If it's not his job he will not give Ten more alcoholic drinks because when he got drunk things will be messy for real and he already witnessed it couple of times now.

 

As soon as Ten got the new shot he  drink it immediately and asked for more. This guy will never get satisfied unless he got wasted and fully drunk.

 

Taeil just sighed as he look at his friend. He looks so devastated and sad.

 

Right now Ten's playing with the shot glass in front of him while looking down "Y-you know... I don't really get him... I didn't do anything bad or anything stupid for him to break up with me..." he sighed before drinking his beer. It's already his third beer and once again he finished the whole thing then asked Taeil for more.

 

"What did he say to you though?" Taeil replied and give him another beer and a shot of whiskey.

 

Ten drink the whiskey first before replying to Taeil "He ing wanna find himself. That's what he told me. And he's ing sure of his decision when he said that."

 

Taeil flinched in the thought of what happen when Johnny talked to Taeil "Find himself?"

 

"Yeah to ing find himself. We've been dating for three years and he's gonna tell me now he want to find himself?!" Ten's getting a little drunk and to be exact his vision is starting to get blurry but he can still handle himself.

 

Taeil sighed "Even though it's hard you just have to accept it and move on, Ten."

 

Ten raised an eyebrow to Taeil before drinking the shot Taeil gave him "You can say that easily but it's really hard to do." 

 

"I know it's hard, Ten. But you have your own life before you two become a couple, he also have his and now you can still be a better person without him in your life, Ten." Taeil said and automatically gave Ten another glass of beer since he already finished his fourth... fifth glass of beer.

 

"T-three years, Taeil. T-that's not easy to forget and to just ing move on.." Ten said. He's already dizzy and his world is definitely spinning but he still choose to drink more alcohol.

 

"I know, Ten. But you see maybe Johnny is not the one for you. Maybe you'll meet your soulmate along the way of your moving on stage... And maybe Johnny just entered in your life for you to learn something...I mean you'll never know what might happen in the future."

 

Ten just smirk. "Whatever."

 

So he finished his beer and look at his back and he saw a couple of people dancing. "Wooooh. Let's dance!"

 

"Ten!" Taeil tried to call him but he didn't listen and proceed on going to the center part of the pub.

 

The music choice of the DJ was awesome and a lot of people are grooving, dancing and grinding their bodies as they danced along with the song. 

 

Even though his vision is blurry and he think he might passed out any moment he still choose to dance and to enjoy the night.

 

After awhile when Ten's dancing around a random girl put her hand to his chest and tried to seduce him.

 

"You look cute." She said.

 

"I don't like girls."

 

"Ohh. Interesting. We should hangout sometimes."

 

Ten rolled his eyes "I don't like you."

 

She giggled as her hand travel from his chest to his face "It's just a simple hangout party. You know..."

 

"I don't like you. off."

 

She just smiled at him "You're really interesting..." and then she put both of her hands around Ten's shoulder and Ten immediately pushed her.

 

", stop seducing me! I don't like you!"

 

Ten's getting a little hot-tempered already also because of the amount of alcohol he drink and the emotion he feel at that moment, gladly Taeil was there to pull him away from the girl.

 

Now they're at the bar counter again.

 

"Aish! That ing woman is annoying like !"

 

Taeil shook his head. He knew Ten's already drunk that's why he cuss so much. That's one of the effect of the alcohol to Ten when he's drunk, second he's hot-tempered, third he kept on nagging people to do something for him and lastly he'll puke and it's gonna be messy.

 

Ten and Taeil have been friends for a long time even before Taeil decided to work as a part time bartender so he knew almost all of his drunk moments.

 

"Moon Taeil~ I want more beer... like moooore beer." Ten said. He already rested his head on the bar counter because he can't handle his dizziness.

 

Taeil shook his head "No more beer for you, Ten. You've drink too much already."

 

Ten pouted his lips "But I want more~"

 

"No, what you've drink is already enough for today."

 

"No! I want more~ I can still handle myself, Taeil~"

 

Taeil sighed "Ten...I'm working here but you're also my friend and I don't want any bad thing to happen to you that's why I'm stopping you from drinking today."

 

He hissed "Yeah you're my friend but you're also working here and I can pay all of the beverages that I want to drink so give me more beer!"

 

Taeil sighed again as he went out of the bar counter and now he's already sitting beside Ten. "You need to go home now."

 

Ten got up and look at Taeil "No fun. You're no fun, Moon Taeil."

 

Taeil just nodded "Yeah I guess I am so go home now. I'll accompany you."

 

Ten make face before answering Taeil "Don't even bother. I can still handle myself. I'm not drunk."

 

He was so confident that it made Taeil laugh.

 

"Why are you laughing???"

 

"Nothing. Ten, just go home safely okay? I'll just pay for all you drink today." Taeil said and he gave him a canned beer. "By the way, this is your last beer for today."

 

Ten just nodded "I'll pay you later. Thanks, Moon Taeil." then he tap his shoulder.

 

The moment Ten walk towards the door he can really feel his world is spinning around and the way he walk is already not straight. Well, good thing that his apartment is just two houses away from the pub.

 

So when Ten arrived at his apartment he decided to sit on the pavement because he was so lazy to get inside his house

 

"It's soooo hot~" he said; kinda want to remove his shirt but he stopped himself when he saw a familiar face walking by. "Hey!"

 

The young man look at him and pointed at himself "Me?"

 

"Yeah~"

 

"Uhh why?"

 

Ten got up and walk towards the lad.

 

"You're my neighbor, right?" Ten smiled as he scanned the face of the young man.

 

"Uhh, yeah." 

 

"Lee Taeyong!" Ten giggled upon mentioning his name.

 

"Yeah... uhh you're drunk. Go home." His neighbor said and assisted him towards him apartment.

 

"I don't want to go ho--"

 

"Ah !"

 

Ten throw up on him and that's the first time they interact with each other.

 

Just great.