Something Permanent

A Whole Universe Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua POV

Joshua wakes up to the smell of something burning

It was not a good way to wake up to since Joshua had never really like the smell of something burning. It must be because back then, sorcerers like him were tied up and burned to death but in any case, he didn't like it, so when the suffocating smell of something burning hit his sharp nose, his eyes flew open in alarm and discomfort

Joshua extended his arms to his side and groans when he felt nothing but the comforter and pillows.

"Hannie! Are you burnng something? You better not be burning something!" Joshua's voice echoed throughout the house with the help of his magic. "I'm trying to cook!" Came a small response from downstairs and he groans.

If there was ever a universal set of rules in this planet, one of those was never ever EVER let Yoon Jeonghan cook. It wasn't because his cooking was bad, his cooking was actually good. It was because the angel was a lazy who get tired halfway in cooking which results in either overcooked or burnt food. So no, Jeonghan should not cook without supervision.

After some time, he sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked at the digital clock on his bedside. The numbers 4:36 was flashing red and Joshua sighs

He knew that Jeonghan had to wake up early everyday as the angel was a nurse working at that prestige hospital in their city. In a way he felt guilty since he didn't get to cook last night which resulted with Jeonghan having nothing to warm up this morning. However last night was a rush night with customers filling the shop like a plague which resulted in Joshua being more tired than usual. He was basically sleeping the moment his face landed on their warm bed.

Joshua stood up and stretched and left a satisfied hum when he heard his bones cracking and felt his muscles warming up.

He raised his hands and the shared bed he has with Jeonghan started fixing itself. The pillows became arranged and the sheets flattened, the comforter went to its position and in no time, the bed looked as if it wasnt slept on.

Gracious spirit, Joshua thought, he loved magic

He robed himself and walked towards the bathroom in their room. When he opened the bathroom door, he was greeted with warmth and the steam that still filled the bathroom went out. 

'Hannie has just finished...' Joshua silenty thought as he grabs his toothbrush and toothpaste. 

After brushing his teeth and washing his face, Joshua took his time looking at the mirror infront of him that reflected his face. He silently traced his eyes then his nose to his mouth just to feel the smooth skin there. He looks at his warm brown eyes and mop of brown hair that he was sporting. His eyes traced his reflection in the mirror and then looked at his hands <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter