The Love Dilemma's Of High School

[Un]saveable [HIATUS]

“Maki... I love you! Please... go out with me.” Tomohisa Yamaa said confidently as he stared into his best friends eye's trying to keep a straight a straight face and failing. “ugh Jin I can't do it! This just doesn't work... you look nothing like Maki.”

Jin Akanishi frowned and pulled the black wig off his head. It was lunch time and they where out on the schools roof trying to get away from the crowds for awhile. “look Pi you know I would do almost anything for you but it's bad enough you got me into this wig, so if you think I'm gonna get into a skirt or whatever just to seem more like Maki you got another thing coming!”

Yamapi laughed and sat down pulling out his Bento. “Trust me Baka the last thing I ever want is to see you in drag.”

His best friend smiled and sat beside him pulling chopsticks out from his bag and reached over and stole some food from Yamapi's lunch. “What are you talking about? I have the legs for it you know!”

Yamapi just rolled his eye's and set his Bento between them so they could share he knew Jin never ever brought his own lunch so he always made enough for the both of them.

“You know...” Jin said between mouthfuls of food. “Maki isn't going to wait forever for you to ask her out. And you are running out of time anyways! Graduation is in a couple months!!”

Yamapi frowned down at his food. “I know! It's just... what if she says no!”

“Are you crazy she's just as crazy for you as you are for her!”

“are you sure!”

“Positive! Now hurry up and tell Maki.” Yamapi opened his mouth to respond when a voice behind him made him jump.

“Tell me what?” Yamapi turned around and and saw Maki coming towards them Yamapi watched her approach trying not to give anything away he tried to look indifferent as she walked towards them a book in one hand and Pokey in .

She stopped in front of Yamapi and stared up at him cutely a puzzled expression on her face. It was one of the many looks she gave him that drove him crazy, he wanted nothing more then to kiss her, but as usual the same old fears prevented him from doing it. Maki always reminded him of a fragile little bird he had known her and protected her since they had been about 4 years old and he didn't want to risk there friendship. So once again he chickened out and shrugged.

“Nothing baka is just being stupid.”

“Well there is nothing unusual about that.” Maki said giggling and ducking behind Yamapi as Jin lunged towards her.

“Hey! Watch it you little elf!”

Maki stuck her tongue out and glared at him. “Hey! I told you to never call me that!”
“I'm to much of a baka to listen.” Jin teased back causing all three of them to start laughing.

“Joking aside, Maki what are you doing up here?” Yamapi asked. He knew that Maki spent all her lunch hour in the library everyday. So for her to come search them out on the roof was was something rare.

“Right!” Maki exclaimed she placed her hands on her hips and gave them both a stern look. “I came up here to tell you two idiots not to skip afternoon classes today, because I know you guys are planning on it.”

Yamapi just grinned at her. “How do you know we are planning that?”

“Oh come on I know you two! And I know what a bad influence Jin is on you Pi.”

Jin gasped dramatically and placed his hand on his heart. “Hey! I am a angel! Maki I am insulted you think of me that way!”

Maki just ignored him. “ I mean it you guys! Also Pi Sensei is looking for you right now so you have to go find her now.”

Yamapi nodded. “Sorry Jin looks like Maki has foiled our plans for today. We can try get away another day! See you in class.” Yamapi called and waved as he disappeared down the stairs leaving Maki and Jin all alone.

Maki smiled and waved to him but as soon as he left the smile fell from her face and she sighed dramatically.

“Neh Baka do you think Pi will ever ask me out?”

Jin shrugged. “Just ask him out if your tired of waiting.”

Maki pouted and shook her head. “No way! That's not how it work's! The guy is supposed to ask out the girl! I'm not going to be the one to ask HIM out!”

Jin patted the top of her head before rubbing her hair and making it messy. She glared and batted his hand away and then grabbed his arm. “Come on Baka I'm going to you to class because i know you wont go if i don't.”

Jin just smiled and allowed her to pull him down the stairs but the whole time he was thinking.

“These two are so stubborn! Honestly, one of you just hurry up and confess already!”

=================================================================================================================================================================================

- i know this is short but i wanted to post SOMETHING on this i decided to continue this and hope it picks up thanks to the ppl that have commented and are showing interest ^^ what do you think? anyways hope this wasn't to boring comment please ^^

special thanks to inawza for my one comment :P glad you are interested ^^ and thanks to all you people that subscribed ^^ thats another reason i decided to continue lol but comment to ok guys ^^ i wanna hear your opinions it makes me a better writer and i want to meet you all :p i promise i am not mean lol anyways continue suubscribe and comment and i shall update soon thx guys lol