Complicated Feelings

[Un]saveable [HIATUS]

 

“WHAT!!!” Yamapi exclaimed angrily jumping up from the bench they were sitting on outside the school. “They can't say that! I make my own choices I'm not just fallowing after you like some mindless puppy!”

 

Jin had just finished his meeting with the teacher and went to go meet his friends outside. And they noticed something was wrong right away and they hadn't stopped pestering him until he had told them what exactly sensei had said and that was why Yamapi was currently having a freakout.

 

“Don't listen to them! They can't decide anyways it's our lives! We can do what we want! Right Maki?!” he turned to Maki who had been silent the whole time. She seemed deep in thought.

 

“Maki?” he waved his hands in front of her face. “Hey! Maki!”

 

Maki shoved his hands away impatiently. “Pi stop it I'm thinking!” Maki stood up and began pacing. “You know sensei is right about one thing! You guys should be going to university.”

 

Yamapi rolled his eye's and sat down in the spot Maki had just been sitting in. “Maki don't start we aren't changing our minds on this.”

 

“I know but you should!”

 

“But we wont.”

 

“UGH! FINE!” Maki threw up her hands angrily. “I give up! You boys are stupid do whatever you want then!” she stomped towards them grabbed her bag and began walking away. Jin and Yamapi both stared after her in silence.

 

Jin let out a low whistle. “Well it's been awhile since we've made Maki that angry.”

 

Yamapi nodded not taking his eye's off her retreating figure. “I'll go bring her back.” he jumped off the bench and began to run after her. “Jin you wait here.”

 

“Pi just go kiss her!” Jin called after him. “Then everything will be fine!”

 

=

 

“Stupid Boys! And their stupid attitudes they are just so STUPID!” Maki mumbled angrily as she stormed away. “It's my own fault really! For choosing boy's as my best friends! What a BIG mistake!” Maki wasn't even so sure why she was so angry. Sure school was important but I guess what made her the most angry was that they where doing this without her. She was trying to be supportive but they had always been the 3 amigo's but suddenly they were beginning to leave her behind. She thought they would always be together but she was the only one planning on going to university. She was scared to be on her own. As much as she hated to admit it.

 

“Maki! Wait up!”

 

She was suprised to hear Yamapi's voice behind her. And even though she wanted to stop and wait for him. She forced herself to keep walking.

 

“Hey! I said wait!” Yamapi shouted grabbing for her arm. She shook him off and continued to ignore him.

 

“Maki stop! HEY! Listen!” this time when Yamapi grabbed her arm Maki spun around to face him. Giving him the dirtiest look possible.

 

“What do you want BBBBAAAAAKKKKKAAAAA!” She empathized the last word as much as she could and he frowned at her.

 

“Why are you so angry?” he asked his soft brown eye's filled with confusion. The look he was giving her completely melted her heart. But she refused to be in this time. She wasn't going to let his cuteness get to her.

 

Maki rolled her eye's at him. “Really Pi if you can't figure it out then you are really WAY more clueless then I thought!”

 

Yamapi threw up his hands in frustration. “Well then call me a idiot because I. DON'T.GET.IT!” he said each word slowly and clearly. Like he was talking to a child. Maki could tell he was getting angry too, she bit her lip. She knew it would be pointless for both of them to be angry.

 

Sighing she gave into him. “I'm pissed cause you guys never listen! And you never asked me anything! You guys are supposed to be my best friends, but your doing all this without me and leaving me!”

 

Maki felt tears in her eye's but she brushed them away angrily. She hated crying and she hated showing Yamapi the selfish jealous side of her.

 

Yamapi looked at her confused. “Neh Maki are you crying?”

 

Maki turned away sniffling. “I can't help it! I hate this Pi! Everything is changing! High school is almost done and when that happens everything is going to change! I'm not ready for that to happen, I don't want it to happen!”

 

Suddenly she felt arms around her. She gasped a little and she felt her heart beat quicken she was glad that she wasn't facing Yamapi otherwise he would have seen how red her face was. It was embarrassing enough that she shivered in his arms when he whispered soothingly into her ear.

 

“Sh! Don't cry Maki gomen for making you sad! It's ok we would never leave you promise!”

 

Maki loved this feeling. It was very rare that Yamapi would hug her like this. It felt good. She liked the way his arms felt around her. She felt warm and safe. But he started to pull away, to prevent it Maki turned around to face him and quickly wrapped her own arms around him. Pulling him closer when he tried to pull away.

 

Yamapi felt himself turning red as well when Maki returned his hug. It was killing him, she really had no idea what a strong effect she had on him he wanted wanted nothing more then to lift her face up to his and steal her lips and he probably would have done it too if she had looked at him but instead she was resting her head her head on his chest. She was still crying a little and was making Yamapi's shirt wet but he didn't notice at all he was too busy trying to calm his beating heart so that Maki wouldn't notice.

 

All too soon her arms loosened from him and she smiled a cute little embarrassed smile. “Sorry about that Pi, let's go get Jin and go I'm hungry."

 

Yamapi just nodded trying to hard not to let his disappointment show. He just wanted to hold her and never let go EVER!

 


this is crap T__T im sorry im so disappointed with this chapter but no matter how much i tried editing to make it better it just wont work! and finally ive given up this as good as its going to get i guess... sorry for the long delay but i was trying to make this chapter good... it just didnt work...

i have the middle and end of this story all planned out but getting the begining to go the way i want is hard and ive got really bad writers block at the moment T-T

anyways the main point of these beginning chapters is make u fall in love wit the 3 of them so its even more painful when things start to go bad for them lol... i know im a horrible person i like to torment my readers as you will soon find out hehe!!!

anyways please comment even if this was a let down chapter maybe comments will help me overcome my writers block ^^

special thanks to my commenters and subscribers i love you all including my silent readers ^^ i just dont want you to be silent anymore so comment please ^^