Teaser

[Un]saveable [HIATUS]

ok so the teaser is going to show the dark side of the story... its going to have a part from the point of view of all 3 of the characters. Maki Jin and Yamapi. I am not going to say who's Point of view each part is... it would ruin the end of the story and i dont want to do that but have fun guessing who is who :p

_______________________________________

I wish i had never let you go. Leaving you alone was the worst mistake ever, but life doesnt have a rewind button. All the hurtful things we said and did. They are all said and done and there is no way to go back in time and undo them. I know that, but still being left behind all alone is so terrible! how could you do that to me? I have been completely left behind and forgotten... the pain I feel right now is almost unbearable. I am suffering so much right now, but i guess you where suffering alot to right? Thats why I heard about what you did to yourself on the news. I wonder if maybe... just maybe if i had done something different back then, then maybe somehow... maybe i could have saved you?

_______________________________________

 

These voices! they just won't shut up! How can i make them be quiet?! They constantly whisper to me! They are never kind they are always telling me things I already know about myself.

'Your a fool, How stupid you are! Look at you! your a big failure! Everyone know's it, thats why everyone has left you! and no one is going to miss you when your gone. So do it! PULL THE TRIGGER!'

I can no longer disagree with the voices. They are right and I am tired of them i need to make these voices silent ONCE AND FOR ALL! and I realize the only way to get freedom is to do as the voices say.

I i hold the cool metal in my hand. Strange something like this should feel heavy but it is weightless to me. I place the metal against my head. it feels cool. My hand is resting on the trigger.

'DO IT!!' The voices scream. 'WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? END YOUR USELESS LIFE FOOL!"

Thats it i think angrily! it's time to shut up these voices once and for all! the voices are the loudest they have ever been and if i don't shut them up somehow i don't know what will happen.

'DO IT JUST DO IT!"

"SHUT THE UP!" I scream and finally i pull the trigger... and just like that the voices stop and im swallowed by blackness.

_______________________________________

I am numb. Still not sure if i can believe it. Even with the proof staring me in the face... The gun on the floor. The blood everywhere. Even with all that proof i can't believe you did it. How could i have missed the signs? I was one of the people that knew you the best in the whole world but even I missed the signs... but now that i look back on it... all the signs where there, I just didn't realise it in time. I knew you where having i hard time but i never thought you would do something like this. Not in a million years i guess i was just so focused on my own stuff i forgot about you. I'm sorry... guess it's to late for that now huh?

_______________________________________

THE END!!! well the end of the teaser :p i hope it teased you guys. so obviously one of those 3 is going to die but which one? don't worry everyone the story is going to start with them in high school so nobody is going to die for awhile lol

i wonder if you guys can figure out who's part is who's leave a comment with your guess if you want :P and please comment ^^ i am only going to make this story if i get some support otherwse ill scrap it :(

well thats all for tonight... depending on how much feedback i get will determine if i continue this story tomorrow ^^ good night everyone!♥

-AsianMusicQueen