Chapter 1

Family

Taeyeon leaned her head on the porch of her house as she dangled her body of it, swinging her legs in the process. She wasn't looking at anything in particular. She was just staring off into the distance until her eyes caught a car stopping right in front of her house. She frowned. How dare that car block her view even though she wasn't really looking at anything particular. 

She was glaring at the car even though she knew that it did nothing but then the door of the car opened and a woman walked out of it. She looked youthful but weary. Taeyeon didn't know her but she could feel the exhaustion seeping from the woman even from this far away. The woman walked from the drivers' side of the car to the passenger side and opened the door. It seemed like she helped someone to get out of the car but Taeyeon couldn't really tell. All she could see from where she was standing was a glimpse of pink - her least favorite color. 

She grew more curious and she was straining her neck to see if she could see what the woman was standing in front of when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She tensed and looked up just to come to face with her uncle. He smiled gently at her and moved his hand from her shoulder to her head, gently patting it. 

"They are finally here Tae. Come. Meet your new family."  

Taeyeon looked at him with skepticism. New family? She was his family. Why would he need a new family? Why would she? 

Her uncle didn't seem to notice the look Taeyeon was sporting and took her hand into his own. They walked over to the car and the closer they got the more Taeyeon felt the incoming dread and discomfort bubbling inside her. 

The woman seemed busy as she was fussing over something until she felt someone approaching her. She turned around and soon her weary and tired expression bloomed into one full of happiness. 

Taeyeon grimaced when she saw the happy expression on the woman's face. It wasn't just a usual smile like the ones any other normal person has but a smile that used the whole face. Her eyes were smiling and her lips lifted upwards showing a truly happy face. 

Taeyeon could tell it was genuine but why this person was so genuinely happy was lost on Taeyeon. It was incomprehensible to her how any person could be so happy. She never had seen such a blissful and happy face before and it disgusted her. Her uncle and she were never this happy or so she thought. 

She heard a small laugh coming from her side and she looked up. Her eyes grew wide as saucers when she saw her uncle cover his mouth to hold back a laughter which he obviously failed at. He let go of Taeyeon's hand and stepped forward the woman with a smile mirroring the woman's. It wasn't as radiant but it sure was just as genuine and happy. 

The two of them stopped in front of each other with a small space between them. It was as if they were too afraid to breach that space and for now, they were just content to look at each other. 

"You finally made it." Her uncle said almost like a whisper but loud enough to be heard by the woman and her. 

She smiled shyly and she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. His face was slightly flushed as he took in the beauty in front of him. Finally, after just staring at each other he took the first step and stepped forward invading her space. He reached out with his hand wanting to hold her cheek but hesitated. He stared into her eyes, silently asking for permission and she shyly nodded indicating that it was okay.  He smiled and he held her cheek and lightly caressed it earning a gasp from the woman. 

They were lost in their own world looking at each other lovingly so much that they seemed to forgot about Taeyeon. Taeyeon made a gagging sound as she could see the imaginary flowers and hearts flying around the couple. 

As soon as they heard the gagging they immediately broke away from each other and sheepishly looked to the side. 

"Ah er.' Taeyeon's uncle looked at her guiltily. "I almost forgot. Let me introduce you to Taeyeon." 

He smiled and quickly pulled Taeyeon by her shoulder to stand beside him. 

"This is Taeyeon, my niece. Say hello Taeyeon." 

The woman smiled at Taeyeon which the girl didn't reciprocate. Instead, she hid behind her uncle still keeping a cautious eye on the woman. 

Seeing his niece being cautious of the woman in front him he gave her an apologetic smile which the woman quickly shook her head at telling him that it was alright.  

Suddenly she gasped and she quickly turned around. In a haste, she ran back to the car. Taeyeon and her uncle followed her with their eyes. 

The woman seemed to apologize to someone and she started to laugh sheepishly at them. She turned around not soon after and she walked back to where Taeyeon and her uncle were standing. 

"This was embarrassing. I can't believe I almost forgot about her. Please meet Tiffany, my daughter." 

The woman ushered someone from behind her forward with a push to her back and Taeyeon was met with a small girl. A small very pink girl with a small white bear doll in her hand.  

Taeyeon didn't even see the girls face but instead focused on the very offensive pink dress she was wearing. She scoffed at the offensive color and thought why anybody would like a color like that and more importantly wear a dress in that color. She was so focused on the dress that she didn't notice the small girl stepping forward into her personal bubble until she saw a shadow merging with hers. 

She looked up and was startled at how close Tiffany was. She was about to take a step back when Tiffany smiled at her making her stop in her tracks. She tilted her head to the side cutely and just like her mother, she used her whole face to express her emotions. Her eyes were turning crescent and they had that small sparkle just like stars. 

"Hi" Tiffany greeted her with a sweet voice which made Taeyeon's blood boil and hair stand upright on her arms.  

This was their first meeting as a family. Their first meeting as sisters. A sister Taeyeon never wanted.   

---------------------------------------------

Small Taeny kinda makes my heart clench uwuuuuu 

I hope you guys going to like it it's not much but it will get more interesting :P I hope 

Sub vote comment <3 pls