Home

The beauty and the beast

MINHOS POV

I stood at the lockers and waited for Soojung to come since we’re heading to my house after classes because my mom wanted to see us. Some girls were standing in front of me looking at me and trying to talk to me but I just ignored them. The bell already rang so it was really noisy because students were talking, laughing and…… I looked around and searched for Soojung but I couldn’t see her.

Girl: Min oppa! Who are you looking for?! Your friends?!

Minho: Shut up! Don’t talk to me!

At the moment I saw Soojung glaring at me. She walked away so I tried to follow her, leaving those girls there. She ignored me and walked on. Was she mad at me?! But I didn’t do something wrong! I called her name several times but she didn’t listen so I grabbed her wrist.

Minho: Yah!! Soojung! Are you deaf?!

Soojung: I’m not deaf! I’m just ignoring you!! Let go of my wrist and flirt with those girls! *mehrong*

I let go of her wrist and followed her. We walked to my house and on the way it was silent between us so I was thinking of a topic to talk. I looked at her but she still ignored me. She was indeed the ice princess. I haven’t seen a little smile since the first time I saw her. Why is she acting like this? Soojung noticed me watching her and stopped walking.

Soojung: Yah! Stop staring at me!! I’m not a Mona Lisa painting!!

Minho: Why are you so cold?? I’m just looking at you, yet you keep yelling around!

Soojung: Then why are you looking?! It’s annoying!!

She walked on and I just followed her until we reached our house. I opened the door and let her walk in. Then my mom approached us and hugged Soojung with a big smile.

Mrs. Choi: Awww you’re here! I’ve been waiting! Come here Soojungie!

Tch! She was ignoring me and led Soojung to the couch and they sat down. I just followed. Then our doorbell rang and our maid opened the door. My mom looked like she already knew who was coming, so she stood up to welcome our guest. I was Soojungs parents who walked to the couch and sat down. Soojung and I were somehow surprised that were all here. I stood up and bowed to Soojungs parents.

Minho: Annyeonghaseyo!

Mr. Jung: Anyeonghaseyo Minho! How are you?

Minho: I’m fine thank you!

Mr. Jung: Hahaha good! Please sit down!

As told I sat down now both families were gathered. I wonder what they wanted…… My mom and Mrs. Jung were somehow very happy.

Soojung: So, why are we here?!

Mrs. Jung: Actually we have something to say…

Minho: What is it?! Don’t tell me that the wedding will be next week……

Mr. Choi: No, that’s not the thing!

I could see that Soojung was relived after hearing my father. Was it that bad to marry me?! I pouted; somehow disappointed because I knew she didn’t like me. We were still curious about the thing that our parents wanted to tell us so we waited until they continued to talk.

Mrs. Jung: Well, Minho’s mom and I talked the last time and we thought that you should get along so……

Soojung: So?!

Mrs. Choi: We want you to live together!

Soojung & Minho: Mwo?!?!

Soojung: Aiiiiyyyooo! Eomma! Don’t joke with us!! You know your jokes aren’t funny at all!!

Mrs. Jung: It’s not a joke my dear! We also found a house already so today we’re here to announce that!

Minho: When will we move in?

Mrs. Choi: Right away! :)

Soojung: Mwo?!

Mrs. Jung: We already packed your stuff, Soojung-ah!

Wow! Me and Soojung living in the same house?! Sounds funny kekeke ^^!! But Soojung wasn’t really impressed……

SOOJUNGS POV

Minho and I stood in front of our new house. I was speechless after I saw our house. It was big and modern even with pool. We entered the house and looked around. Every room was big and the furniture was pretty and modern- totally my style ^__^ But then I noticed something!

Soojung: Why is there Two bedrooms but only one bed?!

Minho: So I can sleep with my wife :D

Suddenly Minho hugged me from behind and I got shocked!!

Soojung: Yahhh!!! Are you crazy?! Let go of me!!

I released me from his hug and glared at him but he kept smiling. Aiiiishhh that idiot!! Do I really have to live with him?!