Don't touch my girl!

The beauty and the beast

SULLIS POV

It was break so I was sitting in the canteen with f(x). We were talking about this and that like always.

Sulli: ...... and I asked him for a sign and LOOK!!!

I proudly showed them the sigh in my book I got from Chansung with a big smile on my face.

Victoria: Mwoya..... I want a sign from Nickkhun too!

Luna: Then ask for it! Aren't you in the same class??

Victoria: But I don't want him to think of me as another fangirl beside I don't have the courage!

Soojung: Eonni! Just ask! It's not like you could see a celebrity every day!

Amber: But she is seeing him every day! Forgot? They are in the same class!

Soojung: Yeah but what if they transfer school or they quit because of their schedule?

Sulli: Eonni! Jungie is right! You should ask him!

Just then Chansung, Junho and Taecyeon approached us!

Junho: Hey can we sit here?!

Luna: Of course you can!

As Luna eonni answered a lot of girls were staring at us because they were stting with us. Chansung sat down beside me which made me blush a little.

Junho: Hey Soojung, let's go upstairs to the rooftop an talk a little....

Soojung: Sure! Why not?! Eonnie! I will be right back!

Victoria: Something smells fishy between the two of them!

Teacyeon: Right?! I thought so too and I think Junho likes her!

Amber: NO WAY!!

Suddenly we all stared at Amber who widened her eyes and slammed her hands on the table.

Luna: W-what?

Amber: Oh sorry, I... hehehe ^^' I just thought something.... *Junho can't like her!!! She has Minho!*

Chansung: And how are you?

Sulli: Mhh? Me?

I pointed at myself not sure if he was talking to me but he nodded and chuckled.

Sulli: Heheh.... I'm fine you? Do you like it here?

Chansung: Yeah... I think school isn't that bad particularly when there are so pretty girls like you!

*****: Who told you that you can call her pretty?? Only I'm allowed to say that to her!

Both of us turned around to see Taemin. Aiiishh!! How could he ruin the moment?? I hate him for interrupting us!!

Taemin: Hey baby! How are you?

He sat beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder as I faked a smile.

Sulli: Not good I MISSED you to death!

I said under my teeth and hands clenched to fists under the table. If I hadn't controll myself he would already laying on the ground begging me for stop punching him!! Chansung looked confused at me Taemin's arm around me.

Chansung: S...so you have a boyfriend?

Sulli: Y-yeah..... *unfortunately*

I faked a smile, regretting that I agreed to all this.

Taemin: We also already imagine how our life would be after marriage and having childrens!

He smirked and I pinched him on his back but he hold back his scream.

Taemin: *OUCH* Jagiya!! I love you soo much!!!

 

SOOJUNGS POV

Junho and I were sitting on the bench at the rooftop and looked at the beautiful blue sky.

Junho: Actually I wanted to say something.....

Soojung: What?

Junho: I..... I don't know why but your.... your kind of different than other girls....

Soojung: Mwo?

Junho: You were the first girl that didn't scream after seeing me...

Soojung: Ahhh... That.... I don't want you to think of me as a crazy fan girl beside it won't change anything even if I sream....

Junho: You're an interesting girl and the first one I couldn't take my eyes off!

Soojung: Mhhh?

Junho: What I mean is.... I like you.....

D-did I hear right?! THE Junho likes me?? Me, Jung Soojung?? I was too shocked to say a word but as I came back to myself Junho leaned foreward and held my shoulders with his hand. Was he about to kiss me? But I can't!! I have Minho!! Suddenly a strong arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back and before I could turn around I heard his voice.

Minho: Don't touch my girl!!!