Beach *__*

The beauty and the beast

MINHO POV

Soojung: OH MY GOD!!!!

My cute wife screamed as she jumped on the huge bed, rolling around. With a smirk, I put the luggage down. Right now we were in our hotel room in Hawaii. YES, Hawaii! The both of us just arrived a while ago before getting the key to our room. Of course Soojungie had to squeal like a fan girl, I mean, which girl wouldn't?! We had a big room for ourselves with a balcony an a beautiful view of the beach.

Minho: You like it?

I asked Soojung and pecked her forehead. Eagerly, she shook her head.

Soojung: I LOVE it!!!

She beamed and hugged me tightly.

Soojung: C'mon, let's go to the beach!!

She squealed and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. Soon the door flew open and she ran over to the suitcase, dragging it into the bathroom, closing the door again. I shook my head with an amusing smile and sat on the bed, waiting for her. After good five minutes she left the bathroom, standing in front of me. She was wearing an aquamarine blue bikini, which showed her long, slender legs. I swallowed hard as I looked at her from head to toe. My heart pounded as our eyes met. my lips, I stared at her without moving.

Soojung: Now go and change!! I want to go to the beach!!

She yelled and pulled me back to sense. Soojung pulled me up so that I was standing on my feet, as she pushed me toward the bathroom, closing the door.

Soojung: Don't dare to exit the bathroom without your trunks!!

My wifey shouted through the door.

 

Soojung: Waaahhhh!! This is great!!!

She let go of my as soon as we were at the beach and jumped around!

Soojung: Let's swim!

She said with excitement and took my hand to pulled me with her. While we were running toward the water, I hugged her from behind and carried her into the water.

Soojung: Kyaaa! Let me down!

She wriggled around, splashing water at me. After a while Soojung got tired and stopped, still in my embrace. I smiled and let her down, but was still hugging her. Standing there, the water reached our tummy.

Minho: You know, I was carrying our luggage the whole day. After wards you were dragging me here without letting me rest and I didn't hear a single 'thank you'!

I said and embraced her.

Soojung: Fine, fine! THANK YOU! Satisfied? 

My girl asked as I shook my head.

Soojung: Then what do you want me to do?

I leaned closer until our faces were inches apart. Soojung blinked a few times and didn't say anything. Just then I captured her lips. Of course she didn't hesitate to kiss back. It was a sweet kiss but soon it turned out to be a passionate one. Suddenly she pulled away, to breath.

Soojung: People are watching!

She bit her lower lip and frowned a little bit.

Minho: So what? Let them! 

I shrugged. Yeah, I didn't mind as long as I could show them that she was mine and only mine. But since she didn't like the stares, I tried my best not to attac her kissable lips again. Well, at least for now.

After spending three hours at the beach we finally went back to our hotel room, getting ready for dinner.

Soojung: Haaaa.... I'm so hungry!

Soojung  her tummy as we walked to the restaurant.

Minho: You've been running and playing around the whole day, of course you're hungry!

I pinched her nose and intertwined our fingers. Happily, we arrived at the restaurant, the both of us sat down at a table for two and ordered food.

Soojung: How long are we going to stay here? I mean in Hawaii....

Jungie asked as she sliced her beef steak.

Minho: 4 days?! But we can stay longer if you want!

I looked at her and smiled as she chewed her meat. Seeing some sauce sticking at the corner of , I took a napkin and wiped it off, making her blush.

Soojung: Thank you.

She grinned like a little kid as we continued eating. After we were done we left the restaurant and went for a walk at the beach. With hands intertwined, I we walked along the seaside. The sun already went down so there was just the two of us.... and some other people.

SOOJUNG POV

It was really romantic, how we were holding hands, walking along the shore all alone. It was silent and no one disturbed us. Somehow I wished that time would stop. I mean in that moment I was just the happiest girl. Suddenly I let go of Minho's hand which made him confused and as I smiled at him, I cupped my hand around my mouth.

Soojung: MINHO-AHHH SARANGHAEEE~!!

I shouted, looking at the shiny water that was showing the moon's reflection. Minho who was standing beside me did the same thing.

Minho: SOOJUNG-AHHH SARANGHAEEE~!!

He yelled and took my hand again.

Soojung: Tch! Don copy me! Mehrong~!

I joked as he pinched my cheeks.

Minho: Aiiigooo, why is our Soojungie so cute?!

I giggled and embraced him.

Soojung: Minho-ah!

Minho: Ne?

Soojung: You love me, right?!

Minho: Yeah? Didn't I just..... shout it ou?!

Soojung: You married me not because you're parents forced you to, right?

Minho: Aiiiishhh, jjinjja! Did you bump your head? Or do you have a fever?

He touched my forehead to the the temperature.

Soojung: Hey, I'm serious here!

Minho: I told you so, I love you! And I think I said those words more than hundred times! Why would I marry you when I don't love you?!

Soojung: *Sigh* really?

Minho: Should I prove it to you?

Soojung: *blink* H-how?

Just then he cupped my face and kissed me passionately. The kiss was slow and soft yet filled with love. I could feel his tongue, poking my lips asking for entrance and with out hesitating I opened my mouth. His hand wandered to my waist while the other held my nape. I tilted my head, as we kissed each other.

After a while we I pulled away to breath and looked into his eyes.

Minho: Let's go back to our room!

Minho smiled and wiped his lower lip with his thumb before carrying me piggy back to the hotel.