His stupid smile

The beauty and the beast

MINHOS POV:

I walked to my locker and wanted to fetch my books for class as I saw Soojung. I thought about yesterday where we agreed to the marriage. She will be my wife but after we graduated so it will take a time. Is it fate that we will get married?! I mean the last time she rejected me and the next day she turned out to be my fiancée. But somehow she’s cute, even if she looks cold from outside, her heart is really warm. She’s ready to marry someone she doesn’t even like just for her parents sake. She glared at me with her cold stare and walked away. Suddenly someone taped my shoulder and as I turned around I saw Onew hyung.

Onew: What are you looking at?!

Minho: Hyung! Nothing……

Onew: Come on! Tell me! Or……… you don’t trust me?!

Minho: It’s really nothing!

Onew: If you say so……*pouts*

For now I won’t tell anyone about this, just for now! There will be a day where I tell my friends everything but not now. The bell rang and I went into my classroom. Before I sat on the chair the girls were screaming again. Aiiishhhh stop that!!! I have a fiancée!! That’s what I wanted to shout out loud but I controlled myself before I could. Luckily our teacher came in and they stopped the noise. I wished they wouldn’t make a big fuss over me but I think that’s impossible. In the break time I was about to walk to the canteen to meet my friends as I saw Soojung walking into the library. My legs moved on its own and I followed her secretly. I hid behind some bookshelves and watched her until I saw her reaching for a book but it was too high. I chuckled and walked toward her to fetch the book she wanted.

SOOJUNGS POV

I reached for the chemistry book but it was too high so I pouted. Suddenly I saw someone fetching the book and as I turned around I saw Minho. What was he doing here?? I mean it’s the first time I saw him in the library. I looked dumbfounded at him but he just smiled. He held out the chemistry book, waiting for me to take it. As I noticed it I took the book and said ‘Thank you’ Then I went to a table, sat down on a chair, opened the book and read. I felt someone staring at so I looked up. Minho was sitting in front of me and smiled like an idiot. Shouldn’t he be in the canteen with his friends or with his fangirls?!

Soojung: What are you doing here?

Minho: You’re not the owner of this library!

Soojung: You didn’t answer!!

Minho: Don’t know…… Am I not allowed to be here?

Soojung: You are but it’s irritating to see you in front of me and smiling like an idiot!

Minho: Wae?! I’m just watching my future wife!!

Soojung: Tch!! It’s not like I marry you because I love you! I’m doing this for my parents!

Minho: But still you will be my wife!!

Soojung: Aiishhh I don’t care!! Go to your girlfriends or fan girls and play with them, you playboy!! I have to do my homework!

Minho: I’m not a playboy! Should I help you?!

Soojung: Leave me alone! >:C

Suddenly a phone rang and Minho took out his cellphone. Tch! We’re in a library and he won’t even turn off his phone.

Minho: Yeoboseyo?! Eomma?! What’s the matter?! ……………Mmmmmhhh……Ok………Ok, I will be there with her. Ne, bye eomma!

After ending his conversation he looked at me. What’s wrong?! I gave him a what-do-you-want look and again he smiled. Argh!! I hate it when he smiles at me like this!!

Minho: Come with me after school!

Soojung: Eodie? (where?)

Minho: To my house! My mom wants to see us!

Soojung: Arasso, but go now!! I want to do my homework! ALONE!!

Minho: *Sigh* As you wish, madam!

I looked after him how he left the library and just shook my head. How annoying!! I continued to do my chemistry homework and tried not to see his stupid smile in my head.

MINHOS POV

I left the library wondering why my mom wanted to see us and walked to the canteen where my friends are still waiting. OH!! Right, they were waiting for me!!! I should walk faster before they kill me after I was there.

Key: What took you so long?!

Taeimn: Hyung! We were waiting for you!!

Minho: Sorry, I…… ehhmm…… I was……… Mr. Lee wanted to talk with me!!

Onew: Are you sure you’re not lying?!

Minho: How can I not be sure?!

Jonghyun: However, just be happy that he’s here! Yah Minho!! Still looking for that Soojung even if she rejected you?!

Minho: Nope!

 

 

 

Sorry for waiting and the short chapter!!!!!