two

For What We Said
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Past midnight and Mina lying on the bed while studying the shadow cast by the glow of the tumblr lamp from the corner of her new room, she couldn't sleep. Mina thought it must be the new place, the fear of another nightmare, or it also might be because she accidentally fell asleep in the car. Mina apologized at Momo for falling asleep through the two hours long ride way home, but the older answers with a gentle smile and a soft, "It's okay."

Mina found out that Momo wasn't quite a talker, the other woman spent the day helping Mina without really giving many words. It was just a casual, "here," "okay," and "sure."

Sana had told her a lot of stories about Momo, especially about what Momo dislikes and likes. It is kind of funny for Mina to know how both Sana and Momo get along and growing up together really well without having a single fight since she can see that Momo is the contrast of Sana's cheerful personality. It must be magic, or it might be just Sana and Momo's thing not to snap at each other's neck.

Mina sits up from the bed. She wonders have Momo returned from her late night jog. The older excused herself after making sure Mina has settled.

She puts on her penguin flip flops and gets off the bed. There were sounds from the basement when she stepped outside of her room. The curiosity took the best of her as she led herself downstairs.

A woman sits on the chair in front of an old motorbike with a bottle of water in her hand. Judging by the dirt on her hands, it looks like she had finished repairing the thing.

"Hey" Mina softly greets when Momo finally finds her standing at the edge of the stairs. "Did the noise wake you up?" Momo apologetically asks

"No. I wasn't sleeping." Mina offers a smile which Momo return. Momo turned off the lamp and walk towards Mina's side, "Let's go upstairs."

Mina took a moment to watch droplets of sweats running down Momo's face before turning away and go upstairs, with the latter following right behind. "Is there anything I can do? Is your room okay?" Momo asks when they reached the living roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter