three

For What We Said
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One sunny Saturday when Momo came to Mina's room, knocking on the door calmly as if scared of making any bad noises. Mina smiles, she knew Momo meant no harm. Momo made a promise to take Mina out today. She said it's for leaving Mina two weeks ago with Jeongyeon and Chayeoung. Mina doesn't mind actually, but she still accepts to go out with Momo today. 

Mina opened the door and found Momo in her black shirt, jeans, along with a cap. She looks good, but Mina didn't say it out loud. 

"Ready?" Momo asked. Her voice sounded normal, but god knows how nervous she is right now. 

Mina likely will answer the question with 'no' if Momo came to her room much earlier. Well, she was too excited. She didn't know what to wear. "Do my look will work?" Mina asked. She remembers Momo mentioned about traveling to somewhere far last night and told Mina to wear something comfortable.

"Sure" Momo paused, "You still look pretty."

Mina laughed, "That's not what I mean, but thank you."

There are several things that Mina knows about Momo. But still, Mina doesn't know whether Momo is playing with her mind or it's just her. It's been so long since Mina feel this way and she didn't know what to do. It's been a while since she does not think about other's opinion, but now things slightly different and Momo's opinion mattered to Mina.

It was when Momo casually said that she likes Mina's hair in a ponytail. Then, day after she said that, Mina keep tying her hair in a ponytail. Sometimes Mina gets jealous of how it was so easy for Momo to confess and says such things. Mina wants to do that too, but she only will make herself flustered.

Today, after changing outfits several times, finally she decided to wear a plain white shirt, denim jackets, and her favorite black skirt. Mina didn't want to look different than usual. And yes, she has her hair in a ponytail.

"So, shall we leave now?" Momo softly asked, interrupting Mina's trains of thought.

Mina hummed with a smile. Some people most-likely would call it a date, but Mina and Momo don't want to make any conclusion.

 

-

 

There is a 'know-each-other-better' session on their way to the destination. It is an entertaining and fun thing to do. Mina glad that Momo randomly creates that session to kill their boredom. 

"I'm going to ask first!" Mina exclaims which earns a giggle from Momo who has her eyes fixed on the road. "What's your favorite condiments?"

"Mayonnaise." Mina's dramatic gasps succeed made Momo turn to look at her, "What happened?"

"I'm offended. Ketchup is the best condiments, Momo-ssi."

"Nope!" Momo refuse to agree, "Have you tried Mayonnaise? It's the best, Mina-ssi."

"Definitely will not taste them" Mina answered 

"But you should someday." Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter