four

For What We Said
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina sighs over the silence. Momo wasn't giving any reactions after she heard the news. Mina starts to think that maybe Momo wasn't feeling things the same way as her. She's been assuming things, drowning inside her pool of thoughts, disliking herself all over again until it all stops when Momo's hand reaches hers. She looks at it for a while before adverting her gaze to Momo's face.

"Don't be sad" Momo calmly says, "We traveled here for a reason." Mina felt a gentle squeeze on her hand. Her eyes never leave Momo's face even though the older already staring at the ocean again. "You don't feel sad?" Mina asked. Momo could sense the curiosity and disappointment in her tone.

"Of course I do," Momo stands and sticks her hand out, helping Mina to get up and clean the sands from their pants. "Let's enjoy the time we have left."

 

"You didn't talk much. What's wrong?"

Momo asked once they stopped at the souvenir shop. Mina smiles at Momo and continues scanning through the store. Momo decided maybe it's best to give the other woman some time to think. So they stroll the store all by themselves.

Mina regrets it instantly when she watches Momo walks to the opposites directions. But she caught too many feelings. She wasn't expecting herself to be cold at Momo either.

 

Mina turned around when she felt a poke on her back. Momo was standing with a minion hat resting cutely on her head. She bought a pair, and put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter