A New Journey

Our Real Love

After day by day,week by week and month by month. Their relationship having a progress. Even when both of them being apart to each other. They miss each other so much and they realize both of them already falling in love. But none of them admit it. No one said I Love You. No one said I Really Want To Have A Relationship With You. 

Finally, Taemin decide to said it with whisper. He only want she hear it without no ones know even the staff. Just both of them. Naeun respond with NADO give him a wide smile. But he still unsure either she answer it just for the show or it really from her heart to him. He really need her explain.He know Naeun personality was not the one who love to played people heart  like she don't want it happen to her. But he want to confirm it.

Taemin POV

I see she talk with both of our manager. I need to talk to her but how I want to get a permission from manager hyung. 

I walk to them who still talking with comfortable. Who knows now Shinee's and Apink's manager become a friend. Even Naeun also really fine with our manager.

"ugh..ugh"I made a fake cough to get their attention.Well it worked.All of them turn their head and look at me

"Ahh..hyung I think I will drive alone today. You don't need to send me to the dorm. I will back to my house today.Since tomorrow was free" I said to my manager  hyung.

He look curious with it. I make a eye contact with him that give a sign I want to talk and have a deal with Naeun. He understand. He already know that I'm trully in love with this girl. Even all hyung already know that.

"Okay. But you must be careful"

"Hmm..hyung" Now I want to deal with Apink manager. 

"Yeah"He said and look at me.

"Can I drive Naeun to her dorm tonight?"I asked and it make both Naeun and her manager shock.

"I'm not sure about that." he seem worried. Then look at Naeun.

Naeun look at me. She like understand that I want to talk to her. Is she know what I'm worried about?

"Manager oppa. I'm fine with it. Even I believe Taemin oppa will drive and send me safely.You don't need to worried" Naeun said and that make me happy enough.

Apink manager give a glance to our manager then he nodded.

"Okay. Make sure you be carefully. We don't want any news out tomorrow morning" 

I smile widely.

"Don't worry. I'm make sure the reporter or anyone will not see us"I said with confident.

"Okay. How about we have a drink. I'm so tired today" Mangaer hyung suggest to Apink manager hyung.

"Ouh. Great idea.Let's go"

"We go first.Remember. Be careful"hyung warning me again with a smile.

Both of us watched them walking. Then I'm changed my focus to this beauty angel. She look at me too. 

"Let's go"I said and lead her to my car.

***

Naeun POV

Silent.Just silent. No one talk. Even the radio not .

From the first oppa asked to send me back.I know what his purposed is.But why he still didn't say anything?Or he just want to send me  back for apology about his whisper before.It's just for a show? 

Suddenly I realized this way is not direct to my dorm.But Hangang River. Then five minutes later, he stopped the car.And we at Hangang River. He want us to get caught or what?

"Naeuna"Finally I heard his voice after 15 minutes we in the car.

"Nae"

"I want to be honest with you right now" Okay. I'm too nervous. 

He turned his head to the right side to face me. I not bared to look at him. I just look infront.I see the couple was having a romatic kiss. When will I feel it?

"I want you to listen carefully.Okay" I nodded and still not look at him.

"What I whisper to you just now.."Dup dup..

"It was trully..." my heart like want to explode.

"From bottom of my heart.." really want to explode

"JUST FOR YOU AND NOT FOR THE SHOW"  and it explode.

It's that true? It's that he said just for me just now?FOR ME!!!

I turned my head to look at him. His eyes was totally focused on me.

"A..re you rea..lly me..an i..t?" I'm suttering now. My hand also trembling. 

I'm just afraid this just a game.I already 100% opened my heart for him..But I'm still afraid.

"Of course" he said with sofly voice.Like a whisper.And sound too romantic for me.

"And now.I want to ask you. Aren't you fell the same as me?" his question make me nervous.

I'm quite for awhile. And it make his upset. He turned he face back to look infront.

***

Taemin POV

Why she hesitated to answer.Now I'm sure she answer my whisper just for the show.

"Na..do" suddenly she said it. Automatically my face turned to her back.

"Mworago" 

"My "NADO" before.. it also..from my..heart"She said it suttering.

"And it just ...for you" she lift up her head and look at me with seriou gaze.

"Seriously?If I said I'm not belive it?" just want to confirm.

***

Naeun POV

What he said just now?

"What. You know I used all of my strength to tell you just now and you said you not belive it... I REALLY LOVE YOU. and i really mean it..Wait..You doing this just want to played my heart..You not mean it..It means you not lo...hmmmm"suddenly I feel a lips on mine.

My eyes was swirlling.I'm suprised.He kiss me. 

He kissed me with softly way. I closed my eyes.And kissed him back. The kiss become passionated. He asked a permission with bited my bottom lips and I opened my mouth slowly. We played our tongue.He cupped my face to make it more deep.

After a minute of kiss he pulled. Both of us lost a breath.Who believe a maknae of Shinee and a member of Apink kiss in a car.At Hangang River.

And it was my first kiss in real life.

He put his head against mine.

"I LOVE YOU.I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU" he whisper it to me.

"please don't doubt it. Because starting from now you are my precious and I will protect you with whole of my life"he continue and held both hands.

"I love you too oppa. Thank you for accept me in your life" i said it.And he bring my hands to his lips and kissed it.

"I'm the one who should say it. I promise you I will protect you even from my own fans"

I smiled. He already take my heart and I hope he will not return back.

I cupped his face and give him a brief kiss. He seem suprised.He smile then kiss me back.

"Let's go. Your members must be worried about you"he start on the engine and continue drive. While his right hand was hold my hand his another hand on the steering wheel.

After a few minutes we arrived at my dorm apartment.

"Thank you oppa for send me back." I pulled off the seatbelt and want to open the door.But he didn't let my hand go. I look at him.But he with a serious face.

"Oppa.Why?"

He look at me. Then closed his face with mine. Give another kiss.

"Take care.Call or messaged me when you want to sleep.okay" he said.

I'm smiled and nodded.

Then he kiss my hand then let it go.I go out and straightly to the apartment.Afraid will getting caught.

But.Tonight is the best night ever.And it was starting a new journey for both of us.