Hurt

Our Real Love

First day meet

Taemin POV

"GOOD JOB GUYS" the pdnim said as she cut the film.

"Taemina,Naeuna. You guys did really well. I hope is no more awkward between both of you" she smiled after said it.

Yeah. I hope the same thing too. I don't want to be awkward with her. 

I look at her. And still cannot believe she being my virtual wife. The one that I like before. The one who I picked as my ideal type. And it make me remember our morning conversation. She said that she didn't choose me as her ideal type and don't want to tell me who her choice was.It make me more curious. And jealous.

"How about you guys joining us having a team dinner?" pdnim give a suggestion. 

"I'm honoured. But I already full. And I didn't have energy enough. I hope you guys not too dissapointed with my rejection." Naeun said. Maybe she already full enough when we having a barbeque before. And I cannot disagree with it. Eventhough I feel the same way.

"hmm.. I actually same as Naeun. I also full enough. And want to get a sleep because tomorrow I have to leave early. I hope you didn't mad," I said.

The pdnim just smiled. Then she  shake her head.

" No it's okay. I understand. You guys can get a rest now. See you next time shoot"She said. Then leave us two.Alone. All the staff already make a move.

"Hmm.. I get back to my room first" Naeun who beside me suddenly talk.

"Ahh...okay. You did well today.Having a good rest" I said to her. Then she make a move. And I? Just look at her from behind.

***

I just reached to my room. And straight to the bed.Today was the though day.

While I am lying on the bed. I turn my head to the right and to the left. Then I see the white thing on my beg. It was a skecth that she draw. 

I get up from the bed. And take it. It was a beautiful sketch. Like the one who draw this. I am smiling now.

Then suddenly I think about something. I don't get her phone number yet. Arghh...how can I forget about that. We still don't know when is our next meet. Hope can get it next time. 

I take a step to the bed again. Turn on my phone and search about SON NAEUN. Maybe I can know who is her ideal type was. 

GOOD LUCK TAEMIN AH....

***

Naeun POV

Ahhh...why so tired today? That what was my mind and body said.

I just still cannot believe his the one. SHINEE LEE TAEMIN is my partner. And now I know who the one I saw at MBC building. 

But.How can we have so much coincidence? I know he was same school with me but we didn't know actually we are in same religion.And I believe he keep strong with it because wearing the ring.

Well.. I still cannot trust him either. He just made one lied today. About her dated experience. I knew he already dated before. A possibility I get to know was we're schoolmate and of course I can see he dated even the news can separated just like that. He  was popular student. How can I didn't know.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. I took it and it was Eunji unnie who make a called. I pickup the call.. then..

" Yah Son Naeun!!!" She was shouting . And it reflect my hand to keep it away from my ear. And after 2 seconds I near it back.

"Unnie, why are you shouting? My ears already feel like a blood will come out,"

"Sorry Naeuna. I'm just...No I mean all of us just suprised now. Jakkaman," Eunji Unnie said.

Then again..

"Unnie!!!!!!" Now I know it was Namjoo.

"Why you didn't told us that your partner is Shinee Lee Taemin sunbae? Wahh..It so great"She continued. And it make me the one who suprised. How did they know? Manager oppa?

"How you guys know about this? Manager oppa told abkut it?"

"No. It already being a news Naeuna. The article about you guys was trending just now."this time Chorong unnie was inform. Article? Yeah for a whole day. I didn't check my phone because want too give 100% focused on the shooting.

"Naeuna, actually we want to asking you. Are you okay there?"Chorong unnie continue and asking something weird.

"Yea I 'm okay. Just a bit nervous. Why?" 

Silent.

"Guys? There's anything I should know?"I asking again.

"Nothing. Just don't look up the article.But if you really want to check.okay. But don't read the comments"This time Bomi unnie explain. And it getting more weird.Because I can heard Chorong and Eunjie unnie give a sigh to her.

 

"Ahh...arasso. Guys. Actually I'm really tired. I going to sleep first. We gonna having a talk when I'am back tomorrow.Okay?".

"Ouh okay unnie. Get a enough rest. Because i'am pretty sure you will get tired soon..hahaha"Hayoung jokingly.Then I end up the call. 

Wait. What with article? Comments?

I lying on the bed. Then search the article about our virtual married. I read it. Then checked the commented site.

But...

Most of the commented was too negative. I want to stop read it. But, I didn't know why my finger still want to scroll it. 

Honestly. It really hurt. My heart.My soul. My pride.

I continued until I don't see anything.Blank. My mind was blank. 

Did he check it too? What is his impression about this?

Did they really hate me? What was my fault. Now my worried before already be real worried. 

Of course I'm the want who get the hates. He more known then me. Why I am so stupid? 

I turned off my phone. Then closed my eyes. Just hope having a good dream and everything be alright after this.