Get Ready

Our Real Love

Taemin POV

"we want to invite you to join our show"

It just played in my mind for a few hours. I still cannot believe that I'll be in WGM show. And still not trust my answer towards their persuasion about this show.

Few hours ago...

"Why you guys call me. It I'll be a guest like Key hyung?" I asked.

"Actually..No. We want to invite you to join our show. We know it sound like ridiculous because you are the first maknae under SM we asked to join first then the others SM artist. We usually invite the leader first. But you already make us intrested with your personality. So I hope you can think carefully and accept our proposal for you," the director explained well.

Yes that's true. Usually the members of each group will invite the leader first then the youger one. But this time they chenge their plan. 

" Was our CEO nim already know about this?" I am curious about it.

"YES.Of course he did. And he willingly want you to join because you just being in 20s right now. You should have experience like this." the director explained again to make sure I agree to join. 

I in deeply thinking. It was a good opportunity to improve my veriety skill. Well, I am the least member when come to joke or entertain people. Not like my hyungs. They really good about this. 

"How long the relationship will play?" Suddenly it poped up in  my mind.

"It depends with situation or your company decide. We just hope you guys comfortable in relationship," her expalained it politely.

"Okay. I agree." That's it my answer.Maybe this was a big opportunity. 

I can see a wide smile among them. 

"Can I know who will be my partner?" 

"Not yet." She said it with a wide smile again.

***

"What? We Got Married? Why you? Why not me? Did you asked them personally to invite you? Who gonna be your partner?"Just with  one breath this hyung can asked more than two questions. Who is it? Of course KIM KIBUM. The one who really one to be in this show.

"Can't you asked him one by one question? He just getting back." said Minho hyung. I am really thankful now.

"NO. Now answer me" his eyes really focus on me now.

"First. I don't know why they choose me"

He make a annoying gaze. 

"Second, I don't know why they not choose you. Maybe they cannot control you and it make them suffer," I  jokingly and take a glance to Minho hyung. And he laugh about it.

"YAH" 

"Third, Why must I asked them personally. I even don't know who are they,"

And suddenly the last question make me sigh.

"And last one. I also didn't know who will be my partner. I just hope  everything be alright " I look at them with pure glance.

"Don't worry everything gonna be alright." said Minho hyung and tap my shoulder. 

"No wait. I still didn't understand why they not choose me............" THERE HE GOES AGAIN.

***

no one pov

All Apink members are gathering together to eat.

But. They realized that. Son Naeun not like usual. Since she back from....they didn't knew where she goes. Just being alone and like in her own world.Usually she like that but this time more weird.

"Balmokja." Chorong sound fiercely. And it already make Naeun realized to the reality.

Bomi who is beside her asked her politely.

"Are you okay? Have anything happen this morning? You not like yourself this day."

Naeun look at her. Then all members. Take a deep breath.

"Actually I want to tell you guys something," finally.

All members are waiting with calmly. Even Namjoo was really busy with food. Naeun believe she still listening.

"I gonna be in We Got Married show"

Namjoo was choked. Eunji unnie with eyes swirling and food still not full in yet. While the other being frozen.

"Unnie what?" Namjoo asked to confirmation.

"I'm gonna be in WGM show,"

"As a guest or ......" Bomi unnie though.

"No. Not as a guest," Naeun cannot say it as what,didn't know why,but she believe they already understand and know.

With that statement, Naeun start to eat. She doesn't know what to say more. 

"Congrats Naeuna" Suddenly Chorong unnies give her a couragement. 

"Yeah. Congrats unnie. After this I believe you gonna be more confident to open up yourself" Hayoung said with clap her hand.

"Naeun. I give you 100% support. okay. " Bomi unnie hug her from right side.

"Yeah me too" while Eunji unnie on the left side.

"Me too" Namjoo said with full of food in . And make all of them laugh.

But. Suddenly she realised something. Where is Yookyung?

"Thank you so much guys.balmokja." with full of smile.

"But,where is Yookyung?" Naeun curious.

Doesn't anyone answer it. All of them more focus to eat but take a glance to each other. Naeun know something is wrong. 

*** 

A week after.

Naeun POV

I got  a messages from WGM team yesterday to meet up. They want to inform me when and where I gonna meet my partner.

"So Naeunshi. Are you ready to being in love?" the pdnim askes me. Either she is serious or joke I don't know. 

I'm just smile to her question. 

"Well. You will meet your partner at Jejudo on 16 April. So are you okay with that?" she asked again for confirmation.

Jejudo. It was a great place to a couple.

"Yeah I fine with it. Just that?"

"Ouh. I heard that you are good in sketch. Aren't you?" Wow.Suddenly.

" Yeah. But not too good. It just a simple sketch."

"GREAT" suddenly she clap her hand excitedly. I was a bit suprised by it.

" I want you to sketch something about your situation. I mean for both of you. It will be a gift from you to him. Same as him. okay?" She said it with proud smile.

"Okay" 

 

p/s: After this I will start a stories with their wgm duration. But I just do before or after shooting(behind the scene). Not a aired scene. I hope you guys will catch up when is when. Ok. Tq😊