Time to change

Our Real Love

20 March 2013

Naeun POV

I've got a call from our manager that want to meet me personally. And it make me feel weird. Usually if I have alone schedule just said it even in front others member. But this time is like something special or I didn't know how to describe it.

Waiting for a manager oppa to call me, I just watched a show. First, it was a news channel it kinda boring for me so I changed a channel. Suddenly, Shinee's One Fine Day was played. And it was Taemin sunbae scene. He so funny playing with the snow. At the same time I found he so cute. No doubt about that either. He is maknae of that senior group.

I was having fun watching it and I receive a message from manager that he already arrived and waiting in the car. I shut down the television and go out from dorm. Other member were still falling sleep. While Eunji unnie already going out. She said to us that she want to spend her time with her Busan friends. While our schedule is free for this month so we are freely to do anything. But still undercontrol of our company.

 

I getting in the car and asked manager asap.

" Why you just want to meet me. And why don't want me to tell the others." 

Didn't respond. He just focus with driving.

I just played my phone with surfing youtube to watch our stage perfomances. Sometimes I found it funny because some of our member's mistakes. When I look up to see the front, It kind a shock because this is MBC building. So, what are we gonna do here. 

" Can you tell me right now. Why we are here? " I asked manager oppa when he already park the car. 

" You will know soon." Just that.

I getting out from the car and follow manager who is in front me. Suddenly I saw someone that familiar to me. But I cannot too reconize him because he wearing a cap and a mask which really cover his face. But his posture and the way he walk is really familiar.

Just follow the manager oppa until he stopped his step and knocked the door. 'We Got Married Meeting Room'.

WHAT?????

I am dream right? Why suddenly. Wait maybe they want invite me to be a guest. But who pairing is my friend. None.

"Naeun" manager oppa call me. He asked me to come in just by signal. When I come in a few people already sit and smiled to me. And what can I do with this fast heartbeat. I just can replied their smile back. 

"Having a seat Son Naeunshi" said a woman that maybe in 30s. 

I followed her instruction.

"Ok. Son Naeunshi. I am Soon Hye Yeon. Main PD of WGM show. We are currently watching you and make us intrested to invite you to join this program. We already talk and discuss about this with your CEO and team. They already agreed and just need your confirmation to deal it." explained her.

I just cannot think anything right now. It waa blank. I am invited to join WGM show. The show that will never suit my pesonality. HONESTLY. Any show will never suit my introvert personality.

"Why me? I think the others member are more suit in the variety show especially this show. I don't think so I can make you guys satisfied." i said it with my full heart.

"Actually your personality is kind new for us. We never have any participated by someone like you. And your company director also said that you can fix your personality with join this show. Maybe you will be more open then being more introvert" she explain again.

Silent again. I look at manager oppa. And he just smiled to me. Maybe they are right. With join this show maybe can make me more confident and out of my space. But, can I do it. How if I be pair with someone too popular and many sasaeng fans. Will I getting to hurt by it.

NO. You must being more confident Son Naeun.

"Okay. I agree to join this show. But can I know who will be my partner?" answer and suddenly ask. I cannot wait to know.

The director just smile. She take a glance to the others people who beside her. Her team.

"We cannot tell you first. It better you know it when you guys first meeting." she said it with a proud smile.

Hmm.. What can I do by that. 

"Okay. It's okay. I will wait."I say it with emotionless.

"Okay. By your agreement. We will contact you time by time to inform you a few things that involve this show. Thank you  so much Son Naeunshi" she give her right hand to me and I received it with right hand. We're shaking our hand  for  few seconds.

***

We're on a way to back to dorm. I look at manager oppa. He just calm. But sometime I realised he was smiling when take a glance to me. Maybe he knows who is my partner. 

"Do you know who will be partner?" I asked him directly.

"Aigoo... Our Yeoshin cannot wait to meet her 'husband' " he said ir then give a big laugh.

I just pouted. And he know I am sulking right now.

"Arasso.Mianhae. I don't know who is he. What I know he is idol. And maybe among senior," He  explained.

"Seriously? Idol? How if he's very popular. I really worried now oppa." I said it with serious face.

He took a glance to look at me. Then smile.

" Don't be to worried Naeuna. He will protect you. I will protect you. Your members will protect you. You just have to having fun. I Know you want to change your personalities and being comfortable among people. Don't worry okay," he talk with smooth voice and it make me touched by his words.I feel really lucky to meet these people and being my family now.

We 're arrived at our dorm. Now. How I want to tell the others members. I already asked manager oppa that can I tell them about this. And he jus nodded. 

Get ready SON NAEUN.

 

 

p/s: I think this is the longest chapter ever. It already 1thosand words(not include this p/s).....