[5] Limits

Limitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S-So what do you want me to do?" 

Yui and Luda was sitting in the middle of WJSN's living room, facing each other. The other members had schedules so only the two of them are in the dorm. 

"I want you to hold my hands." Yui had her hands outstretched and Luda had no choice but to place both her hands into Yui's. "...Do you feel anything?"

"M-My heart is beating faster." Luda stammered and looked away from Yui's sharp gaze. "I think you're staring at me too much."

"Hm, what's strange." Yui some air in and exhaled loudly. "I'm not feeling anything yet."

"What are you trying to find out anyways?"

"I want to see if I like girls and you're one of the closest people to me. You don't mind do you?" Yui asked cautiously and a relieved sigh slipped pass her lips as Luda shook her head. "That's good...do you feel anything now?"

"I'm getting light-headed." Luda mumbled, sweat was starting to form on her forehead and she was worried that her sweaty hands were a turn-off for her girlfriend. 

"Can I kiss you?" Yui asked and Luda's jaw fell open. "If it's fine with you."

"K-K-Kiss?!" Luda shrieked. "O-O-On the l-l-lips???"

"Yeah."

"O-Oh okay..." Luda closed both her eyes tightly and unconsciously pursed her lips, anticipating for Yui's lips to meet hers. "H-Hurry up before I change my mind!"

"You don't mind do you?" Yui asked again to confirm her consent and Luda almost screamed at her. "Okay, okay."

Luda's heart was about to leap out of her chest as she felt Yui's warm hands cup her cheeks, followed by the younger girl's soft breath on her lips. The silver-haired girl felt fireworks explode in her stomach as their lips met in a gentle, passionate kiss. Everything was leading up to this moment, but maybe perhaps they would kiss in a better place than Luda's crowded dorm living room where anybody could come in at any time. Luda didn't even last two minutes without feeling like passing out and she had to place her hand on Yui's shoulder to signal to her to stop. 

"D-D-Did you feel anything?" Luda her lips out of habit and tasted the faint peach lip balm that Yui usually wears. 

"No..."

Luda's heart dropped to the ground and older girl felt like her heart was getting s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter