[3] Nothing But An Experiment

Limitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several months has passed and nothing has changed much except that Yui has grown closer to other girl groups such as WJSN, Red Velvet, DIA and SNSD. It's also been months since Cha Eunwoo has asked Yui out and the news spread like wildfire between idols and celebrities. Often whenever she encounters new people she has never met before, they ask her to confirm the fact that she turned down Eunwoo and every time she dismisses the question with another question of her own. 

"Why don't you date anyone?" Luda poked Yui with her foot and laughed when the younger girl pushed it away in disgust. "Hehe, why, why?"

"'Cause I'm not interest in them." Yui said absent mindedly and flopped down onto Luda's bed. "I just don't feel anything special like my unnies said."

"And what did they say?" 

"They said if I love someone, I will blush a lot and get nervous around them." Yui recalled what Dahyun and Mina said. "But they said that I had to experience it myself to know it, but how am I suppose to experience it if I don't know when I've fallen in love with someone?"

Luda raised her eyebrow and tilted her head at the Japanese girl, pondering whether she was joking or not. 

"Maybe I should just date some people and try to see if I like them." Yui suggested and Luda was absolutely against the idea of her crush dating someone else but her. "What do you know about love Luda unnie?"

Luda blushed heavily when Yui shuffled over to her and laid her head on her lap. Yui's beautiful face was staring at her from beneath and Luda had to look away to keep herself calm and not die right there. Yui raised her hand slowly and poked Luda's cheek with her nimble finger, feeling how hot her skin felt underneath her fingertips. 

"Eh? You're blushing a lot Luda unnie." The corners of Yui's lips curved into a smirk and she looked at Luda carefully. "Perhaps, do you like me unnie?"

"E-Ey! No way!" Luda denied the accusation and pushed Yui off her lap. "You wished I did!"

"Hmm~ Alright~" Yui hummed and tossed the thought aside. "I guess I'll just accept whoever askes me out next."

Luda wanted to argue with her but she didn't want to be seem as a controlling person. Besides, who was she to try and love Yui from dating people? Luda had a pout on her face as Yui wore shoes and made her way out of the WJSN dorm, disappointed that she didn't take the chance to confess to her crush. 

"Oh well, there's always next time I guess." Luda mumbled to reassure herself. "Maybe I should get Bona to help me.."

.

.

.

"Will you go out with me Yui?" 

"Um, yeah sure Taehyung oppa." Yui agreed, according to her plan. 

"R-Really?!" He asked again to make sure he wasn't hearing wrong and Yui nodded. "Yes!!!"

Yui lt out a nervous laugh as Taehyung grabbed her hand and pulled her to the vending machine to buy her a drink. It was a sweet gesture but Yui was confused when she felt no butterflies in her stomach and her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter