[4] Experiment 2.0

Limitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1:

Yui and Taehyung spent their day at the amusement freely, not worried if they got caught by the media. The day was filled with lots of fun and they participated in many couple activities such as playing games, going on rides together and the highlight of every amusement park; the ferris wheel ride. Yui initated some skinship with Taehyung but every time she touch, hug or kiss him, she never feels anything out of the ordinary. However, besides that, everything went well and the two enjoyed their date.

Day 13:

The couple got closer and learnt about each other's likes, dislikes and hobby through a date in a local cafe that Taehyung had organised beforehand. Yui thought it was extremely thoughtful and considerate of him when he told her that he rented the whole place so people wouldn't bother them with cameras when they had their date. The BTS member thought the date was pretty romantic, but to Yui, it still felt like a friendly catch-up with an old friend. 

Day 25:

This time, Yui was the one who set up the date and decided to go to a bowling alley before watching a movie. Taehyung's amazing bowling skills confounded Yui and she knew instantly that she would lose badly to him after seeing him get 5 strikes in a row. Afterwards, they went to the cinema to watch Halloween since she had heard her boyfriend raving about the film during Music Bank and offered to buy the tickets and snacks despite his stubborness. 

Day 31:

It was the last date that they would have before they finally decide whether their going to stay together or break up. The couple took a lovely stroll along the Han River while holding hands, which made Taehyung blush the entire journey. It would be a lie if Yui said she didn't enjoy her time with Taehyung, but she didn't want to lead him on if they didn't have mutual feelings, so she prepared a small gift for him to say thank you for his time and efforts. 

 

"I guess this is our last day then?" Taehyung hummed with his hand stuffed in his pockets. 

"Yeah..." Yui mumbled and fished the gift out of her purse, handing it to him. "I want to give this to you, as our one month anniversary gift."

"O-Oh." Taehyung was caught off guard with the gift since he hadn't prepared one of his own, but Yui reassured him that it was fine. "Thank you Yui."

It was a ring that had the soundwaves of her saying 'thank you, I love you' engraved inside the ring. He was touched at the gift and wore it on his left index finger, admiring the craftsman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter