[1] What Is Love?

Limitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One in a million! Hello, we are Twice~"

Twice greeted cheerfully and loud cheers erupted from the audience, causing the thunderous noise to echo within the Music Bank stage. The ten members introduced themselves and thanked the staff for their hard work and the fans for their unrelentless support during the performance. As a token of appreciation, Twice took their time to hand out drinks and some food to the starving fans and made sure they were comfortable. 

"I'm a big fan of you Yui!" A female fan squealed and reached out her hands. 

Yui, the youngest in Twice, smiled at the girl and shook her hand, still surprised that she actually had fans. It was quite unreal for her when JYP said that she would be added to the existing girl group Twice, which had already accumulated a large following and she was worried that the addition wouldn't be a good idea. Thankfully, JYP was able to talk her into taking the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and Yui couldn't imagine what her life would be like if she didn't accepted the offer. The nine original members of Twice were welcoming as well, which helped ease the uneasy feeling Yui's heart and even helped her adapt to the schedules and rules. The Japanese members especially took a liking to her after learning that they are all from the same country and became extra protective of Yui as if she was their little sister. 

"Yui-chan~" Momo whined and hugged Yui from behind, eliciting screams from the fans. "I'm hungry~"

"Momo-san, if there's food left over, I'll give them to you." Yui's first priority was the fans and she couldn't hand Momo anything until she was certain that everyone has had some food and drinks. "Sorry onee-san."

"It's okay.." Momo pouted and rested her chin on Yui's shoulder with much difficulty due to the younger girl's taller height. "Once!~ Yui looks cute with me, doesn't she?"

The fans were almost fainting at the sudden fanservice and made several ships sunk. Yui giggled at the absurd comment and shrugged her shoulders when a fan asked her if she would date Momo. All of a sudden, a hand yanked Yui out of Momo's embrace and there was another wave of screams echoing in the room. 

"Once~ Yui-chan looks cuter with me, right?" Sana nodded her head, agreeing to her own statement and kissed Yui's cheek. "You like me more than Momo, don't you?"

"Um...I-I don't...uh--"

"Leave Yui-chan alone Sana-chan." Mina was always swooping at the right moment to save Yui the hassle of answering the difficult question. "You're scaring the poor kid."

Yui mouthed a 'thank you' and quietly slipped out of Sana's hug to finish distributing the remaining items. It wasn't like she didn't like the two older Japanese members, it was just that they were too competitive and are always constantly asking her to pick a side. Sometimes Yui can't bring herself to believe that Momo and Sana are older than her due to their childish antics and petty fights. Mina was more of the calm, reasonable person who would often come and break the fight up before it got too carried away; she was like Yui's guardian angel and Yui was always thankful towards her. 

"Oh, Yui!" A voice called her and she dropped the bottle of water out of surprise. 

The bottle rolled towards the person's feet and they picked it up to hand it back to Yui. 

"Thank you Bona unnie." Yui thanked and placed the water bottle onto the table before facing the WJSN member. "How have you been?"

"Eh, kinda tired from schedules." Bona sighed and rubbed her temples in pain. "Xuanyi is giving me headaches 'cause she keeps waking up in the middle of the night to ask me to buy food for her. I think she might be preggo."

"Preggo?" Yui giggled at the foreign term and slapped Bona's arms gently. "That's funny unnie. I saw your new song Save Me, Save You! It sounds so good and the dance is awesome!"

"Aw~ Thank you." Bona ruffled the Japanese girl's hair and smiled brightly. "Your song is pretty catchy too and I'm really envious of your voice~ If you ever released a solo album, I would buy it!"

Yui laughed heartily and hugged Bona tightly, thanking her for the compliment with a tomato-red face. The two spent time catching up with their lives until Yui's manager came and told her that they were returning to the dorm. Nodding her head, the younger girl waved dejectly at Bona and was escorted outside to her van by her manager. This time, Yui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter