Beautiful Day by hyung’s Side 🌸🦋

I’m happy Hyung ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they are watching the movie , seungcheol’s glancing to his brother from time to time , he’s hugging his arm there and wide eyes staring at the tv screen , too focused on the action movie as some cars are exploding and he flinched because the voice were loud . 

Seungcheol lowered the volume and smiled softly . 

“ Jeonghan do you wanna sleep now ?!”

He said , noticed that it’s already 11:30 PM , he felt jeonghan’s arm tightened around him as he shook his head and kept watching there , eyes wondering and sparkling . 

The man chuckled . 

Will it looks like he’s too focused on the movie . 

Seungcheol gets up , went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready for bed , Jeonghan curling his knee to his chest , start to doze off and he rubbed his eyes . 

Shook his head . 

Is it really okay for him to refuse sleeping ?! He wants to stay awake , because he’s enjoying watching tv and more importantly , he can stay with his brother more like this . 

When the man came back , he found Jeonghan trying to keep his eyes open as he’s watching the tv , but that made the man smile softly as he closed the tv and kneeled down , held jeonghan’s smaller hand and stared into his blank sleepy eyes . 

“ Tomorrow , Hyung will make you watch tv till night nah ?!” His tone , the way he said it with warm smile , Jeonghan’s heart skipped , let his brother pick him up there and he wrapped his arm around his neck .

Eyes shutting uncontrollably of him because it’s really the time for him to sleep having to be awake early in the morning . 

He reached over and touched seungcheol’s cheek while the man walking towards his room . 

“ J-Jeonghan want to sleep next Hyung .” 

He tiredly murmimg , breath close to that manly neck of his brother who looked to him with emotional eyes there . 

“ Okay ~Do you wanna use the bathroom ?!” 

Jeonghan shook his head , when the man placed him on his own bed , he snuggled into his brother’s blanket and giggled . 

That’s his brother’s smell . 

He closed his eyes and inhaled there with warm smile , seeing him so happy at the moment , Seungcheol felt as if his heart gonna dance . 

He chuckled , moved the blanket a bit and slide under it before he hold the boy’s fragile body and tickles him . 

He screamed while giggling and giggling so much , as seungcheol’s cold hands slipped in his shirt . 

And he struggled , laughed his heart out and having to hear that laughter , Seungcheol stopped for a moment , eyes teary with sweet smile , hugged Jeonghan and the boy innocently held into the back off his shirt . 

“ C-cheolie ?!”

His wondering confused face , his cute voice and light-brown eyes staring right back into his darker one . 

“ Nothing Hannie , now it’s time to sleep .”  The teen nodded , smiled to his brother innocently and covered his chest with his brother’s blanket . 

His smell brought him warmth again .

 

He plunged into a deep sleep while his brother leaned on his right side and his eyes set on his brother’s angelic face . 

“ I guess tomorrow we’ll have other busy day , you’ll go shopping with Hyung , also I will be home schooling you .” He told gently , the teen’s cheek while he innocently snore .

“ But for now , Hyung want you to sleep so well ~.”

He closed the light , joined his brother on the bed and before he knew it he slept deeply while hearing his only part of his family breathing in and out , calm and peaceful . 

 

 

 

🦋🌸🌷

 

He rushed to the bathroom in so much need to empty his bladder , stood by the door and looked at the figure sitting on toliet , short pants down and his white pale leg showing . 

The pure teen flushed as he flinched . 

“ G-Good morning Hyung .” 

Seungcheol felt his heart flutters .

” Morning Jeonghan-ah , did you slept well ?!”  

He nodded shyly , cleaned up before pulling his pants up and opening the flash , washed his hands with reddened cheek and Seungcheol chuckled . 

“ Sorry to barg inside like that , seriously I should give you more privacy .” 

He ruffled back his bangs , slide his pants down too and stood by the toliet , pissed off while the teen putting the toothpaste in his purple brush , ready to brush his teeth so well , his cheek pink still , embarrassed of how his brother entered the bathroom . 

“ Hannie ~I geuss we also need to buy ingredients , cause Hyung’s gonna cook a delicious dishes today .” The man told as he joined the boy in front of the sink , washed his face with the mint and white flower smelled soap , the smell is too beautiful that Jeonghan innocently imitate his Hyung and washed his pale face once again . 

“ J-Jeonghan want to h-help Hyung cooking .” 

Seungcheol couldn’t help smiling , turned to face the boy and his cheek softly . 

“ Of course Jeonghan-ah , now let’s get ready to go .” 

 

 

 

 

🦋🌸💕

At the store , he’s standing by his brother’s side , wearing short jeans , white sweater and red scarf around his neck that actually belong to his brother , he also placed a grey beanie to protect him from catching wonder fever in this freezing cold weather . 

The taller man’s busy looking for tomato sauce , Good quality in order to ensure the taste of the soup that he will cook tonight.

He smiled soon when he found what he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter