Morning with Hyung 🦋🌈

I’m happy Hyung ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan were looking at all of the food his brother has ordered , it’s too new and rare for him that his mouth slipping drools unconsciously of him , looked to his brother pouring the glass of cola for him and he innocently held it , took a sip and his heart skipped . 

God , this taste bring him back memories , Since when he didn’t had some ?! Mostly he was drinking water or any juice he could buy by few coins he have . 

But now things has changed incredibly fast for him to notice . 

The fact that he won’t be living as homeless from now make him feel so happy and at the same time relaxed . 

He could feel his life is going to change since the moment he saw his brother . 

“ You can start eating Jeonghan-ah .” He send him soft warm smile , seeing him hesitating there as he hold his chopsticks . 

The man took piece of egg-rolls and put it on jeonghan’s bowel of rice . 

“ Hyung has ordered all kind of dishes so don’t be shy Jeonghan .”  The boy still won’t believe that he can really eat all of this , finally he took bite from the egg-rolls and widened his eyes at the delicious taste , he took rice ball and eat it  while his eyes slowly tearing .”

“ Is it good ?!”  He nodded , eating as he cry there and Seungcheol felt so heart broken to know that Jeonghan has been suffering all this seven years , and he knew that he must have been eating only usual food by the coins he gather . 

Like bread and milk , any snacks he’s able to buy and feed his suffering tummy . 

Once he’s full , Jeonghan wiped his tears while biting the bread and soon he gulped it before drinking cola .

” H-Hyung , jeonghan’s full .”

His brother finished eating as will , ruffled his brother’s hair with smile . 

“ Okay then , wait for me in the living room and once i’m done cleaning the table we’ll take bath together okay ?!”  Jeonghan nodded innocently , stood up and his eyes widened . 

Whimpered soon and seungcheol’s heart dropped . 

Right , he forget that jeonghan’s not able to walk . 

Seungcheol eventually picked him up and he hide his face in his neck , sniffled while his lips trembling as he’s holding back himself from sobbing out due the pain . 

 

“ Shhh it’s okay Jeonghan-ah , I promise you the pain will vanish soon .” He placed him down so gently on the sofa , saw him wiping his tears and soon he stopped crying , eyes set on tv as there’s animation movie showing on , that made Seungcheol smile warmly , went to finish cleaning the table and getting the bath ready . 

 

 

🦋🌈🌺

He placed Jeonghan on the red stool ,poured shampoo on his beautiful brown soft hair , ruffled it there well as he’s cleaning it . Bubbles appearing even so Jeonghan’s looking at him while his round cheek pink due the heat of the water . 

Seungcheol felt his heart skip . 

His brother look so beautiful at the moment , that’s why he was target for men’s lust . he wonder if this is the first time this happened to him , Jeonghan lived seven years there and he’s sure he was being harassed before and if not , he’ll be reviled . 

“ J-Jeonghan close your eyes now or else the shampoo will get in your eyes .” He told gently , saw him innocently shutting them tight and Seungcheol poured the jar of water , when he was done , the man wiped jeonghan’s big beautiful eyes. 

“ You can open them now .” 

He opened them and met his eyes , smiled sweetly there making his brother’s heart skip again . 

Even his smile is the prettiest honestly .  

“ Here clean your body well .” He gave him the sponge felled with the good smelling soap , Jeonghan start cleaning his body will while Seungcheol putting shampoo slightly and cleaning his own hair . 

The bathtub is still getting felling completely and once they were completely done cleaning , Seungcheol placed Jeonghan inside and the boy melted . 

This warmth , the way his body’s surrounded like this makes him want to sleep . 

He feels so damn good . 

His cheek getting more reddened . 

Seungcheol washing his face there .

jeonghan Imitate him Innocently there before he giggles , splashed Seungcheol and the man grinned , attacked his pure brother with the water and he screamed cutely , shook his head as he telling him to stop  but he trapped him in the bathtub , now that their faces so close , Jeonghan smiled sweetly , before peckin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter