The way he found him 🌺

I’m happy Hyung ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While he was looking , the man marveled at the spectacle, because the person he had been looking for all these years now had injuries and scratches on his thin, exhausted body. There was not a piece of clothing on his body, but a very light white cover for this harsh cold weather . 

“ J-Jeonghan , is that you ?!” He pulled him to sit up , while he had teary blank eyes , lips trembling and the man who found him , pulled off his coat and wrapped it around the pale slim body . 

“ A-ajusshi are you gonna hurt j-jeonghan’s body again ?!” 

As the taller man looking at him , he had tears rolling there as he’s checking up on his injured body . 

“ I won’t , I won’t hurt you , never ever .” He’s crying mess there , saw the red mark around Jeonghan’s waist and that caused him to sob slightly before he hug the pure figure tightly but he remind himself to be gentle to not hurt him . 

Picked him up soon and headed inside his car , told his driver to start the car while he’s still checking up on the only one he have , the only person that left for him and yet he finally found him after seven years of being apart . 

The war that happened seven years ago , caused many Sacrifices and his parents were one of them , but he believed that his brother is still alive and he searched for him all this year . 

“ A-ajusshi w-where are you taking Jeonghan ?!”

He looked at him , eyes seem sleepy and tired ,  shivered slightly and the man before his eyes hugged him warmly again , clutched his eyes tight as it rolled tears . 

“ Hyung’s taking you to the hospital and later we’ll go home .” 

The teen heard that gentle tone , widened his eyes a bit and clutched slightly on the man’s sweater with his smaller pale hands . 

Home ?!

Since when he heard this name ?!

“ Jeonghan , do you know who i’m ?!” He asked , cupping that cheek as he met his eyes , heart breaking slowly to see how his beautiful face get some scratches , he must have struggled as those men him . 

Jeonghan kept looking at him , as if he’s trying to know . 

He held the man’s cheek with smaller hand , and smiled innocently . 

“ H-Hyung .” 

His tears rolled down again . 

“ That’s right Jeonghan , i’m your brother , Choi Seungcheol .” 

He mattered , almost sobbing as he’s too effected by how damn happy he’s after he found his long lost brother , and even thought Jeonghan seem blank and lost in mind , but he noticed who he’s . 

“ Sir we’re here “. His driver suddnely murmured , interrupting the moment .

The young handsome male around his twenty seven looked out at the hospital , then he looked back to his brother trembling a little and he innocently get closer to him , hugged his neck and Seungcheol felt as if his world have no worries , no hardness but only happiness . 

The man bite his lips , sniffled and pecked his brother’s hair . 

“ I will have the doctor checking up on you now .” 

He mattered , picked him princess style while the teen hiding his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter