Hyung’s house 🌈🦋🌺

I’m happy Hyung ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When it was time for him to get out of the hospital ,Seungcheol were doing his paper and paid there by his golden card. 

Returned back inside the room and found his brother tangling his barefoot cutely back and forth as he sit on the hospital bed , looked up to him when he came .

” Jeonghan are you ready to go back home with me ?!” The man said out , smiled softly as he approached the teen who eventually hugged his torso . 

“ J-jeonghan’s ready to go with Hyung .” Seungcheol that soft brown hair lovingly , eyes softening and heart skipping . 

He still can’t believe it , he can’t believe that jeonghan’s Finally in front of his eyes . 

He’s so damn happy , so damn happy that tears slowly appearing around his eyes . 

This feeling , as if he could die of happiness . 

He gets up , about to pick up his brother but Jeonghan slide off the bed and stood on his barefoot , that’s when he winced and tears appeared around his eyes , his leg trembled and he fell on his knee . 

Why is standing like this make him feel so painful?! , and all the pain behind , he let out small cries and the man eventually picked him up . 

“ You won’t be able to walk for a while j-Jeonghan , so Hyung is gonna take good care of you .” The man told while his heart breaking , wanted to seek revenge for his brother and that’s what he’ll be doing in court tomorrow . 

Jeonghan wasn’t really aware that he’s not gonna be walking well . 

His eyes get teary eventually and Seungcheol felt as if his heart could break right away .  

 

 

🦋🌈💕 

 Inside the car , Jeonghan were sitting in the backseat along with his brother , who’s covering his body with small blanket and keeping him closer and warm enough . 

Snow falling there and his driver trying to focus on the road well . 

“ Sir , we’re close.” He murmured soon and Seungcheol nodded , looked to his brother again and his heart softened ,  warm smile curled to his lips watching Jeonghan fighting his sleepiness there as he’s blinking . 

“ Jeonghan-ah , you can’t fall asleep right now , because Hyung wants you to see your new home nah ?!” He held his chin , made him look and meet his eyes while he’s innocently having confused blank face . 

“ H-home ?!”

That word . 

The way it comes from his brother’s mouth made him feel like he wasn’t homeless for seven years , the word home made him smile althought he doesn’t understand or remember how being home used to be like . 

Tears appeared around his eyes and Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter