The way he live 🦋

I’m happy Hyung ❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Umma , this boy smell so bad.”

A little boy around his five said to his mother while looking at the homeless looking teen , hair messy , hoodie torn and he’s barefoot , his face hidden slightly as he’s looking down on the floor , but the woman could see how the boy's face has traces of coal so She expected him to be working in the coal chimney . He moved a little before standing up from this bunch , is he going somewhere ?! But the bus is gonna arrive now , wasn’t he waiting for it ?! The woman still looking at him walking , or mostly limping .

“ Umma why is this boy walking like this ?!” Her son asked again and she looked to him sadly .

“ I don’t know sweetie , beside you can’t say that he smell bad , what if he heard you ? He’s homeless after all.”

The thing that brought her attention again was the bag that the younger’s carrying , it had many newspaper of today probably , is he selling them ?! Beside how is he barefoot while it’s so damn cold like this ?! The teen continue walking , panting a little and then he rested by leaning on some of the wall in hallway , he clutched on the bag feeling his grip’s loosening suddnely as his hand trembled . Released it and slide into the ground panting and his sight blurry . As usual , he’s suffering again because he haven’t ate anything since the morning now it’s 12:30 AM , but what gets his hope up is that tomorrow is Friday so he can get some food from the booth that sell for free for homeless people . He smiled to himself innocently and wiped a slight tears away , hardly gets up again by his shaking leg and continue limping his way to his only Shelter from this harsh cold and scary street , which is old apartment , under the stairs , he sleep and had his torn blanket and futon bed he found thrown one day near the garbage .

All of his things was in there , the teen around his seventeen years old , laid on his futon bed , hugged himself and closed his eyes , clutched on his body more as he’s shivering , felt someone cover his body by the blanket , opened his eyes a little and found the stray dog that comes around here often , barked slightly and curled next to him to sleep . Jeonghan smiled in his sleepiness . How come a dog that  have mercy and pure heart more then human ?

 

 

🦋🌿🦋

 

 

 

He woke up next morning , bladder hurting him and skin sore due the coldness , he whimpered , limping towards the corner and pissing while tears streaming down . It hurts tim down here , it wasn’t like he hold his pissing that long but due the coldness , it star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter