vocalz~

New (Bang Yongguk x Reader)

                                   Related image

You sat there as Youngjae and Daehyun made a cover of 'Fool' by Winner and you smiled, as their voices were extremely relaxing. Yongguk was sitting next to you, rocking back and forth with his eyes shut. "This is what we do whenever we have a lot of stress, usually its Youngjae and/or Daehyun because of how good they are," Yongguk whispered and you nodded, still more focused on the two boys singing.

They finally finished and Daehyun turned to Youngjae. "Will you do a Cover of LeeHi's 'Breath' ?" Daehyun asked with a pout and Youngjae nodded nervously, as Daehyun found the instrumental. "English ver or Korean?" Youngjae asked Daehyun held up 2 fingers as in saying 'Korean ver' and Youngjae nodded, starting to sing as Daehyun sat down next to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "That's my baby." He whispered and you giggled, Youngjae had obviously gotten slightly nervous as he paused and Daehyun turned his flashlight on and waved it around giggling, making Youngjae smile. 

"Nao don't leave yettttt," Zelo whined, holding your hand, you laughed slightly and looked at Yongguk. "I mean I don't mind..." He shrugged and you smiled and then looked back at Zelo. "30 more minutes, then I need to go to bed cause I have work tomorrow at 5." You said and he nodded, a smile on his face. "Well I'm going to work now, maybe I'll see you tomorrow Nao. Good night!" He said and you bowed before he walked out, a smile on his face.

You sighed and shut your door behind you, you were tired and were ready to go to sleep, Himchan had already made everyone some Ramen so you weren't hungry, you changed into your pajamas and laid down, turning on the TV as you slowly fell asleep.