ᗩᒪOᑎE

New (Bang Yongguk x Reader)

                    Related imageYou sighed and ran your fingers through your hair, walking out of the cafe early as Yongguk pulled up. "Nao where are you going?" Daehyun yelled out the back window and you smiled. "We closed early today." You said walking to the car and Yongguk sighed. "Get in." He said and you tilted your head confused. "I need a coffee buddy, get in the shotgun." He said and you walked to the other side of him, getting in.

You smiled as the lady passed you and Yongguk coffee as she passed Daehyun his shake. "Thank you." You and Yongguk said in unison and laughed. Daehyun was to fixated on the huge cherry they put on his shake. "look how big it is hyung.." He said and Yongguk smiled at him. "I see it." He said pinching Daehyun's cheek like he was a kid. You smiled and laughed at the two's relationship, as it reminded you of the same friendship you had with your friends in Tokyo. "Nao you okay?" Daehyun asked, snapping you back to reality, you smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I was thinking about something." You said and they nodded, Yongguk stealing a sip of your coffee and making a face. "Ew... That's so sweet what the hell." He said and you laughed. "I like sweet things." You said and Daehyun looked at Yongguk. "If I wasn't head over heels for Youngjae I'd have a chance." He said making you all laugh again.