𝒞𝑜𝒻𝒻𝑒𝑒 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓅

New (Bang Yongguk x Reader)

                                    Image result for yongguk gif

You blew a strand of hair out of your face as you set coffee and strawberry shake down on the table. "So this is where you work eh?" a familiar deep voice asked and you smiled and looked up. "Yongguk and a black coffee I can explain... but Yongguk and a strawberry shake? Maybe you do have a soft spot." You joked and he laughed. "No... Daehyun's coming soon so I'd hide if I were you." He said and you shrugged. "I actually have break in like 5 minutes." You said and he nodded, giving you a thumbs up. "Well he'll be here and we'll wait for you." He said and you nodded before heading back to behind the counter. 

"NAOOO~!!!!" Daehyun yelled as you walked to their table. "Scootch over Dae." You said and he did, giving you room to sit down. "You work here." He asked and you nodded. "I take care of these 10 tables all week from 7 AM to 3 PM." You say and they both smile and nod. "Well, we have a permanent coffee shop now." Yongguk said and you laughed and nodded. "It's a nice cafe. I got lucky." You said and the two nodded, smiling. "Here." Daehyun gave you a piece of his cake. You smiled and took a bite, humming with a smile on your face. "Fun fact about me, you can easily win me over with sweets." You said and the three of you laughed until you were called by the manager. "Nao your break is over." She yelled and you nodded. "Thanks for keeping me company boys, see you later." You said and they waved, Daehyun giggling cutely.

"How the hell do you do that?" Your coworker, Jisoo asked as you walked back, you looked at her confused. "That tall dude, he's usually really mean and won't even let the girls say hi." She said and you blushed slightly as she winked at you. "He's my neighbor and we've been hanging out lately." You said and she smiled. "Ah, I see. You're lucky! You're pretty too, I bet he'll like you." She pouted and you shook your head. "No, I doubt it... He seems more set on his friends." You said and she smirked before walking back to her table of customers.