What day is it?

New (Bang Yongguk x Reader)

Related imageRelated image

^^^^ Freakin love him

 

Your best friend smiled at you weakly as you glared at her, she stood there, the bottom of the box had broke and there was glass all over the floor. "Hyunjae!!!" You yelled and she flinched, you sighed and leaned against the wall, Sinking down till you had your legs against your chest. "Nao~" She cooed and you glared at her, your Korean still wasn't the best, as you had moved from Japan. There was a knock on the door and you sighed, getting up. "You're buying me new plates and cups, and you're cleaning this up... Hurry up please HyunJae..." You said in Japanese and she nodded, grabbing the broom and dustpan.

You opened the door to a tall, black haired male and a less tall, purple haired man. "Is everything okay? We were walking to our room when we heard a scream." The male with purple hair said, you sighed and shook your head. "Um. Yeah... It's fine my friend dropped my plates, I'm just now moving in." You bowed and the two bowed back, only then did you look at the taller male, like really look at him, you could see a small part of a tattoo from his shirt, his hair was slightly curly, his lips, plump and soft looking, and his eyes were sharp and dark looking at first, but when you really looked at them, they seemed soft, and had the cutest light in them. "I'm Jung Daehyun, this is Bang Yongguk, and we literally live right next door, with 4 other roommates, if we ever get too loud don't hesitate to come over." The boy named Daehyun said. "Hi. I'm Park JinHwi." You said and they smiled, you looked back at 'Yongguk' and he had a cute gummy smile, showing his perfect teeth, you felt heat creeping up your neck, and looked back at Daehyun. Soon your friend walked around your side. "JinHwi... I cut my palm." She said, a pout on her face. Daehyun walked forward and grabbed her hand, examining it as his purple hair fell in front of his eyes. "Um... I can clean this up for you, just wait here okay?" He asked and she nodded, making him smile and walk to his room. Yongguk and you looked at each other.

 

"So... JinHwi?" Yongguk said getting your attention. "Yeah." You asked and he looked over his shoulder as there was a shriek from his room, you and Yongguk ran over and he opened the door to Daehyun, covered in some type of dough, his hands in his hair where most of the dough was as two black haired boys were on the floor laughing, as another light brown haired boy pouted, being covered in flour. "Yoo Youngjae!" Daehyun barked and the boy moved away from him. "I'M SORRY DAE!" Youngjae screeched as Daehyun tackled him to the floor. "I swear to god I'm going to kill you! What about my hair!" Daehyun said, his hands had fists of Youngjae's flour-covered shirt.

 

"Daehyun!" Yongguk yelled and the boys stopped fighting. You had just noticed it but Yongguk's voice was ocean-deep, sending a powerful boom through the apartment. You smiled awkwardly. "Hi, I'm JinHwi, Park JinHwi." You said shyly, the boys all looked at you and smiled, except 'Youngjae' whose eyes were closed as he was scared of the man on top of him. "I'm Moon Jongup," a blonde haired boy said from the couch, one earbud in as he wrote something. "I'm Choi Junhong." One of the black haired boys said, sitting up now, catching his breath. "Kim Himchan." Said the other, a smile still on his face as he watched Daehyun get off boy on the ground. "Youngjae don't be rude," Daehyun said, punching his shoulder. The boy yelped in pain and pouted. "Yoo Youngjae." He groaned and smiled, Daehyun got up, and grabbed something, walking over to you, a sweet smile on his face. "Take care of her palm please." He asked and you nodded, taking the first aid from him. "I'll bring it back later." You said and bowed. You turned around and stopped on your heal, as Yongguk's chest was eye level with you. There was a moment of silence before you sidestepped him and hurried to your apartment, heat creeping up your cheeks.

"That Daehyun boy was cute," Hyunjae said, a wet rag and she wiped the rest of the glass away. "You shrugged and dragged her up by her noninjured hand. and grabbed the other gently, putting a band-aid on it and walking to the living room, hiding the pink on your face.

~~~~~~~

"JINHWI I'M GOING HOME, have a good night!" Hyunjae yelled, you yelled back an 'Okay' before hearing the door shut.