Pretty

You can hold my hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She can hear the sounds of bed sheets rustling from where she is lying, her gaze directed to the ceiling.

Her mom must be awake again ,maybe she can't sleep too ,It's odd, her mother was always a heavy sleeper ,now they both barely ever rest.

She cannot count the hours she has spent lying in bed and staring up at the darkness.


Normally, (y/n) sleept early and woke up late . She used to like sleeping, more than she should really,But now when she closes her eyes ,It's the crash all over again , nocturn op9 is playing ,her back hurts ,her skin burns and her father screams her name as he presses his arm up against her chest to hold her to the passenger seat .

it makes her freeze in fear.


So she thinks of other things,of other people.

"Yoo Kihyun" .
                                         ____
   
Kihhun is pretty.

No, he is not just pretty he's gorgeous, she's heard the girls in her class refer to him as a heartthrob ,and that's what he is ,smart ,handsome, funny ,kind,lovable and a bit of a devil when he wants to be .

Now don't  get it wrong( y/n )is only watching him because he's been her tuter for the past week or so ,But as she watches him she cant help but notice a few things ,feel a few things  .

And (Y/n) knows it is dumb to look at Kihyun,But she still does it anyway.

she feels different each time she looks at him, there is no way to describe the exact feeling. It's like a summer breeze sometimes, when their hands brush , when he talks about andromeda, or when she catches him looking at her.

Other times its painful ,she misses their third session at the lib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter